Trickplayed Live TV locked up

FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept

The program (KTIV News) ran for about 30 minutes. Current position was approximately 15 minutes in while the recording was approximately 25 minutes in. After hitting play, it maybe went a minute before it acted like it paused without pausing. I sent the logs from the NVIDIA SHIELD TV. I attached the server logs.

logs.zip

The program (KTIV News) ran for about 30 minutes. Current position was approximately 15 minutes in while the recording was approximately 25 minutes in. 

So, this was Live TV or an in-progress recording?

After hitting play, it maybe went a minute before it acted like it paused without pausing.

"acted like it paused without pausing"...?  Can you please describe exactly what happened?

Thanks.

FordGT90Concept

It was live TV that has been paused for a while. It was not part of a scheduled recording.

1. Started watching TV.

2. Paused it.

...may have been jumping in here, not sure...

3. Played it.

4. The video/audio locked up mid sentence but the SHIELD/Emby did not.

It has only happened the one time so far.

FordGT90Concept

I may have some more information on this. I can't guarantee it is the exact same issue because I didn't let it run when the above occurred but...

Symptom: SHILED tuned to KMEG and started getting choppy like signal loss was occurring (visual artifacts as well as pausing, sometimes for 5+ seconds). Because of that, we ran Emby from one of our computers and the same glitches presented itself.

At this point, I copied the logs (main log + remux + HDHomeRun). Both streams were being fed by the same HDHomeRun and both claimed 98% signal strength. BOINC always runs on the server and because ffmpeg was remuxing, I paused BOINC, the glitches still occurred.

This isn't the first time this has happened. In fact, this is probably the most common issue I've encountered with Emby Live TV. I really have no idea what the heart of it is.

logs.zip

FordGT90Concept

So this time it started with multiple devices just getting the spinning loading thing when trying to watch live TV. At that point, I restarted Emby Server and then the live TV frequent pausing came back with a vengeance. Before and after the Emby Server restart logs attached.

logs.zip