Cover Art - Treatment issue

ITGuyfromHELL
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

ITGuyfromHELL

MB Server version Version 3.0.5135.31685

CoverArt version 4.0.5.2

I had 4.0.4.9 installed, tried updating to the two Beta versions to see if either resolved the issue, also downgraded to 4.0.4.8 and that didn't help either.

MBT and MBC on various PCs, also the web client on a couple laptops

I have my 3D movies in their own collection. All 3D movies are automatically named by MCM eg, Iron Man 3 (2013) [HSBS-3D]. And all my 3D movies are set to get the 3D text indicator in the upper left hand corner of the cover. But, this hasn't been happening recently.

The issue started about a month ago, I found a previous forum post about a similar issue from back in June 2013. I was able to fix just by moving the text from upper right to upper left, the movies that weren't receiving the indicator started working. If I swapped back to upper right, then the newer movies would lose their indicator, so I left it on upper left, figuring I would look into it further later on.

Now, I am finding new 3D movies are no longer receiving the Indicator. I have been trying to figure out why, see if the issue is MCM. I put a movie directly into the 3D collection and named it XXX (2014) [HSBS-3D] and it did not receive the indicator, so I know the issue is not being caused by MCM. I looked at the movie.xml file, no difference. 

Its not a huge deal, but it is annoying, especially since I might have two copies of a movie, HD version and a 3D version, and I cannot tell the difference until I play the movie. 

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

Can you add a new 3D movie and then bring it up in the web client and post the server log from that session?

ITGuyfromHELL

I added Smurfs 2 3D. MCM did its parsing and renaming, moved the file to the media collection. I brought up the web viewer on the server and then viewed the Smurfs 2 page. I cannot actually play the video on my server, no codecs or anything installed. 

Server log is over 2MB so I uploaded to my Dropbox. Let me know if you can't access it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tlsa3seghexq10g/WxXUT1LE30/server-63527514302.log

ITGuyfromHELL

I changed the newest movies, the ones that were not getting the 3D indicator, to Movie Name (Year) [HSBS] and that worked, they now get the 3D indicator. 

But, my previous movies, they all still are named with the [HSBS-3D] tag in the name of the folder and movie file, yet they still have the 3D indicator. 

I put in a forum request over at the MediaCenterMaster board to see if there is a way to auto tag the 3D movies with just [HSBS] instead of [HSBS-3D]. 

Thanks for the help! I guess I will go back and rename all my 3D movies to [HSBS] only, my OCD demands it! ;-)