ColaGuy82

ColaGuy82

I am having an issue getting my TV shows working. Attached is a screen shot of my Media Browser classic app with the corresponding file structure for the show the Simpsons. On my Windows phone, and Media Browser Classic, and windows 8 app, they all show I have unwatched videos, but when I open up the shows, it does not show any seasons. I can play TV shows using the Next up feature, but it is not listed under the show. Accessing the show from the web interface works as advertised.

Here is the versions of everything I am using:

Media Browser Server: Version 3.0.5152.33756

Media Browser classic: Version 3.0.117.0 B1-23.1

Windows Phone Media Browser: Version 8.0.0.51

I have tried using just Media Browser to create the Metadata. That didn't solve anything so I deleted all the Metadata and recreated it with Media Center Master(the software I used with Media Browser 2 with out any issues). The did not solve it either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

-Jeff

post-2492-0-05763200-1391912139_thumb.jpg

Rasputin

I am having the exact same issue, but this is affecting all TV metadata.  I tried adding a few new seasons after I updated to the new Server build, it does not appear to be scraping any metadata.  This even occurs when I go into the WebClient and manually add the show ID and manually refresh within.  It was working fine before the update.

Rasputin

if you guys are talking about tonight's dev build, then about the only thing you can do is wait

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/4328-server-dev-build-notice/

if you are having the issue on the current release build, then if you can give me more information i'll help you dig into it

Cool beans, I figured that's what it was.  No biggie, just making sure I didn't unintentionally break something.   :P  

ColaGuy82

I tried to update to the dev version to fix this. I was getting it before I updated using the release version as well (Version 3.0.5135.31685)

Edited by ColaGuy82

I tried to update to the dev version to fix this. I was getting it before I updated using the release version as well (Version 3.0.5135.31685)

Do you not have season folders?

And you're sure the web client is fine and working as expected?

ColaGuy82

Yes I am using season subfolders. I attached a screen shot of my file structure. The only way I am able to play any TV shows on any app is using the remote feature on the website. I am able to stream tv shows from the website without any problems. The only issue I am having is using any of the apps. They either show No Seasons Found, or the Seasons are listed (as shown in my attachment) with 0 episodes (4 new). When I click on the Season in Media Center Classic it does not do anything because it does not think there are episodes there.

I have not changed they way I have done anything since Media Browser 2, and everything was listed just fine in Window Media Center.

This is the View from Media Center classic:

52f7e19cdf160_mediacenter2.jpg

This is the file structure:

52f7e1e2b3f7e_filesturctor3.jpg

This is the view from the website:

52f7e283a10a2_website.jpg

Windows Phone:

52f7e5928080d_wpscreen.jpg