Collections metadata

mechguy

mechguy

I have an issue where certain movies are not adding to a collection as movies but as other items.

I have tried removing these collections and letting the server scan them in again but they scan back in the same. Some movies even have TheMovieDB Collection Id but still have the same issue.

I have attached the collection xml file for one of the problematic collections.

mechguy

I have removed the items and run the clean database function already.

The files themselves have had no change in format like one of the threads mentioned above.

I will try removing the collection and removing the auto box sets plugin and let you know how it goes.

I was hoping to avoid reinstalling Emby Server if at all possible.

bennySB

i´ve set up my Emby Server the first time on last weekend and got two Videos that not been added to Emby. 

The only thing that helped was to delete all files (not the Movie  :D ) and add a NFO-File by my own.

I only add the title and the ID´s for collections etc. --> make a rescan and got them^^

I hope this will help you.

mechguy

i´ve set up my Emby Server the first time on last weekend and got two Videos that not been added to Emby. 

The only thing that helped was to delete all files (not the Movie  :D ) and add a NFO-File by my own.

I only add the title and the ID´s for collections etc. --> make a rescan and got them^^

I hope this will help you.

Thanks for the help. I'm not sure if my issue is the same though as the movies do have all of the correct metadata they are just not added into the collection correctly.

bennySB

Try this:

Copy a NFO-File of a working File and rename it with the correct filename. Open the File an delete anything behind the ID's, Insert the correct ID's and start the clean and then the search Task.

I think this will help.