SERVER - HW Usage Indicator

MickSlash
Go to solution Solved by trifleneurotic,

MickSlash

Hi, I don't know if it's already been asked, but what do you think to include an indicator for hw usage(ram,bandwith,cpu...)? :)

• Like 1

Smn8600

Hi, I don't know if it's already been asked, but what do you think to include an indicator for hw usage(ram,bandwith,cpu...)? :)

A hard drive usage gauge would be most helpful. I have a small disk, I'd like to know when I need to start deleting stuff without having to leave emby theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Solution
trifleneurotic

FWIW - I use monit with its UI counterpart m/monit to monitor my Emby server (the process itself, hard drive space, CPU usage, memory, load averages, etc.) It is relatively easy to set up and is meant for small-scale alerting and monitoring. I have configured it to send alerts when necessary, although I can always login to my m/monit instance to check status. Then again, having a monitor within Emby would preclude having to set any of that up (:

In the meantime, check out monit for Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X. For Windows, there has to be similar packages out there.

• Like 1

mastrmind11

FWIW - I use monit with its UI counterpart m/monit to monitor my Emby server (the process itself, hard drive space, CPU usage, memory, load averages, etc.) It is relatively easy to set up and is meant for small-scale alerting and monitoring. I have configured it to send alerts when necessary, although I can always login to my m/monit instance to check status. Then again, having a monitor within Emby would preclude having to set any of that up (:

In the meantime, check out monit for Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X. For Windows, there has to be similar packages out there.

Very cool, thanks for this.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
chef

If you are in windows you could check out core temp application.

It puts all those stats in the sys tray. I find it very useful