EPG not updating with full 7 days of xmltv data

acoulson2000

acoulson2000

I have zap2xml set up to download each night. Looking at the resulting tvguidedata.xml, I have many days of data, but even when I manually click the "Refresh Guide Data", my guide does not contain any data beyond about 1 day out.

I've attached a zip file with the .xml file, server log, and screen shot.

guidedata_and_logs.zip

Hi @@acoulson2000, welcome. Do you have Emby Premiere, and if so, is it activated in your Emby Server dashboard? This feature requires Emby Premiere (mentioned on the setup screen). Without Emby Premiere it limits you to 24 hours of guide data. You can learn more about Emby Premiere here:

https://emby.media/premiere

Let us know if this helps. Thanks !

• 1 year later...
manolodf

Hi @@Luke,

So I do have premiere activated and should have more EPG, and I know the EPG URL does have more than 2days worth of EPG, yet for some reason my Live TV Guide only pulls exactly 24 hours of guide data.  Is there a reason why?  

manolodf

Did the file help?  I can provide the fetch URL privately if you need that.  I just saved the file and zipped and attached. 

Edited by manolodf

manolodf

I have it set to Auto, I have also set it to 14, as well as 2 days and in all of those scenarios right at 24 hours from refreshing guide data the guide goes empty.    So if its 3pm when I refresh with any of those settings, then I can see all the way up until 3pm the next day, that is it.