Live TV Recording History?

Marc_G
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Marc_G

Hi folks,

Quick question: in the web access to Emby Server, is there a Live TV recording history anywhere? I'm looking for something that gives the last few weeks worth of scheduled recordings and some indication of success/fail.

Thanks

Marc

• Like 3

Marc_G

Thanks. Something like WMC had would be nice, particularly if it lists the tuner ID for troubleshooting purposes. 

sle118

Indeed, with basic live TV now more stable, reporting would be nice. I would also add auto recovery of failed recordings as right now this is where I lose most of my time: remembering what I scheduled, checking for success, and recheduling 3 more time slots when available, just in case one fails.

I still haven't figured out why sometimes recording through m3u stops prematurely and recovering is all painfully manual.

BAlGaInTl

I like this idea as well. I use it often with TVHeadend.

Sometimes poor weather can mess up my recordings. I can tell by using that log if a recording was successful, and how many errors it had.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
dougw03

+1 for this request as well. To add to this it would be great if we could get two other features:

1. If a recording fails, it would be awesome if Emby would search for that episode and automatically schedule to re-record it.

2. I've had multiple recordings fail because my windows emby server machine restarted while a show was recording. It would be nice if Emby could throw the "this app is preventing you from restarting" message when you try to shut down windows.

WMC had both of these features and they were really useful and direly missed in Emby.