No audio on Xbox One app

blckz28
Go to solution Solved by blckz28,

blckz28

I have this app on both a PC and Xbox.  The PC version works perfect but when I start any video file on the Xbox version there is no sound even though there is sound navigating through the app.  I've tried movies that were encoded with different audio, changed every audio setting in the app I could find, delete the app and re-installed and also tried a different Emby server.  At one time when I first installed Ember on the Xbox the audio was working fine but stopped after one of the updates.  I don't use the Xbox that often so I couldn't say what update caused it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Simply2Cool

I found it. The background volume on the Xbox was turned all the way down.

Where is this background volume that you speak of?

blckz28

Where is this background volume that you speak of?

With a video playing press the home button on your Xbox controller and the volume should be on the left.

post-196543-0-47825300-1490397031_thumb.jpg

Edited by blckz28

Simply2Cool

Thank you.  I was hoping this would fix my sound problem, but no luck.  The only way I can hear the audio is at max volume but it constantly cuts out and makes it impossible to watch.

• 1 year later...
dahyippur

Thank you.  I was hoping this would fix my sound problem, but no luck.  The only way I can hear the audio is at max volume but it constantly cuts out and makes it impossible to watch.

Same here volume is very low through ember