Server - Premiere Task for active recordings convert in dashboard

BAS

@@Luke

Hello.

Besides the live tv area to find active recordings as an admin mostly on my server I would really like it if the active recordings would be displayed while they are happening. Letting the admin know what tuners are in use easily by Emby,

This situation is two fold if your a premiere user, as I take advantage of the awesome convert to stream friendly format feature. Not only would this alert me if the tuners are in use, but that also ffmpeg processes are currently running to convert these recordings.

I'm in the dashboard a lot, so I prefer I could see these type things when I'm there.

If I missed a post, I apologize, I did try to search.

Thanks for your input. 

• Like 2

MrWebsmith

agreed to this... that admin dash is the best place to manage taht overall... i would think that other features like sync or other "processes" could also display here in some fashion for the same reasons

• Like 1

Well I see convert media on syncs, so that does appear, its not very detailed, but its there. Thats all im really after, in this case though i would like to see the process for each tuner in use and the convert rate on the conversion process of the recording if that feature is in use.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...