Emby Theater Windows Store CTD

FordGT90Concept
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

• Solution

Hi there, thanks for reporting. I'm not able to reproduce this using today's release but I will continue to test. Thanks !

• Like 1

FordGT90Concept

I tried clicking on something other than "M" and it crashed to. It's like all the buttons on the left are null reference pointers.

Did Music -> Artists -> Album Artists -> [letter] and it is crashing too.

Windows Store app automatically updates right?

FrostByte

I'm not seeing this with the update I got today.  I was seeing this before though on my XB1 in movies where I would click a letter causing the app to crash.

It will update on its own, but sometimes it takes awhile and you can update it itself if you want

To see if you have the latest Windows Store app

Windows Store

Click profile picture

Downloads and Updates

Version number should be listed off to the right of Emby Theater

I got .76 new just today

Click check for update if not .76

• Like 1

FordGT90Concept

I'm not seeing this with the update I got today.  I was seeing this before though on my XB1 in movies where I would click a letter causing the app to crash.

It will update on its own, but sometimes it takes awhile and you can update it itself if you want

To see if you have the latest Windows Store app

Windows Store

Click profile picture

Downloads and Updates

Version number should be listed off to the right of Emby Theater

I got .76 new just today

Click check for update if not .76

Thanks for these instructions. It was not current (dunno how to see version number), I forced it to update, and it is now fixed. :D Edited by FordGT90Concept
  • Like 1

FrostByte

Great, glad it's working.  Unfortunately, I don't think the version is in the app itself for the UWP ET.  You should be able to see the version you have in the Store now if you go back into Downloads and Updates.  ET should be listed as recently updated app and the version should be one of the columns off to the right of it.  Also, you can see the version in the Emby dashboard on the server under Active Devices if the app is running

• Like 1