Looking for a backdrop I lost

Heckler

Heckler

Silly me... rebuilt the media centre and moved the server across from the office PC... and lost a load of icons and backdrops. I've found the icons, but cannot find these particular backdrops.

Hoping you guys and girls can help.

Trailers:  It was a view of a cinema screen as seen from the seats, reddish coloured surround/curtains open and on the screen was a version of the mpaa trailers logo (the green background with writing thingy)

Movies: I had a couple of these, again cinema seating (red seats and low lighting) but more focused on the seating and no showing the screen.

They may have been created by people from here, but a few years ago as I've certainly not changed them in a couple of years.

The rest I've managed to sort out, it's just those few I can't find.

Cheers

Heckler

Kinda @@trusselo  The curtains were very simple and opened, you could see the screen and displayed on the screen was the green backed text that says this movie has not yet been rated... or something like that.

I tried making one myself, but it ends up looking daft.

Edited by Heckler

Heckler

This is the one I made, I'm not entirely happy with it... it's a little bland and the curtains are just at the side, not the top.

But this is the idea I'm trying to convey, and the type of image I had before.

post-355-0-53114300-1391802738_thumb.jpg

CashMoney

I think I know the one you mean ... and I have it here somewhere.

Still looking, I'm positive I have it in rotation as one of my windows background pictures on my HTPC. Folks watching stuff on it at the moment, but if no one else has got it for you, I'll get it uploaded some place for tomorrow.

To be sure, picture is taken from the right hand side back row of a theatre, reddish seats going down to the stage/screen area, red curtains and the green trailer intro screen on show. That sound like the one you're looking for?

Edited by CashMoney
  • Like 1