Organizr v1.0 Released

causefx

Davide

Have you configured a different port for Organizr?

I did not touch anything, but just only followed the guide on Github.

I don't even know how configure a different port... :huh:

CBers

I have not resolved yet

Might be best to wait for @@causefx to come online in Gitter.

In the meantime, could you trash what you've done and start again ??

CBers

Organizr v1.34 was released in the last few days, but in certain circumstances, you will end up with a blank setup after the upgrade, so it's an idea to backup your nginx folder before you start, so that you can go back to it if it fails.

The issue seems to affect mainly Windows setups, but one or two Linux users have also been affected.

It can also occur if you have one or more capital letters in your admin account name.

@@MrWebsmith got bitten by this and had to start from scratch :(

@@causefx is aware and is looking into it.

• 2 weeks later...
CBers

Update: the update process from v1.323 to v1.342 is working now for me.

• 4 weeks later...
mastrmind11

Just found the time to get this set up via docker and it's awesome!  I will be donating.

Side note, I'm having an issue with the Unifi Controller dashboard.  I can only get it to come up if I disable iFrames, which is undesirable but I can live with it.  Anyone else run into that?  I don't think it's an SSL issue because I have Monit as a tab and it works fine in the iFrame.  

CBers

Just found the time to get this set up via docker and it's awesome!  I will be donating.

Side note, I'm having an issue with the Unifi Controller dashboard.  I can only get it to come up if I disable iFrames, which is undesirable but I can live with it.  Anyone else run into that?  I don't think it's an SSL issue because I have Monit as a tab and it works fine in the iFrame.  

Ask @@causefx on his Gitter channel.

• Like 1

mastrmind11

@@causefx, I just sent you a message on Gitter.  I'm following both so just wherever you want to reply.

Also, is there any way we can get the Emby dashboard section "Active Devices" to show up on the homepage?  I'd love to be able to see what/who is connected, what they're playing, and whether it's transcoding/direct playing/direct streaming.  Maybe add that info to the "playing now" card on the homepage?  Thanks.  Again, awesome work!

Swynol

@@mastrmind11 I had issues with the UniFi controller and managed to sort it.

Are you running a reverse proxy like Nginx? You have to add some headers to it and then it will work

• Like 1

mastrmind11

@@mastrmind11 I had issues with the UniFi controller and managed to sort it.

Are you running a reverse proxy like Nginx? You have to add some headers to it and then it will work

No, I've not gotten into nginx yet, but you're correct... was able to get support over on Gitter.  Appreciate the reply.

Swynol

how did you get it working without a reverse proxy? did you have to edit the unifi controllers html files?

mastrmind11

how did you get it working without a reverse proxy? did you have to edit the unifi controllers html files?

Didn't get it working, but he said exactly what you said re the header.  Anyway I set up nginx this afternoon, trying to get it to work w/ Organizr in a docker.  Keeps giving me a 404, while other locations like sonarr are working fine.  Posted the issue on Gitter..

• 2 weeks later...
Swynol

wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. i've had to move my nginx install location from c:\nginx to E:\nginx. organizr now fails to load. 

the error

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file in E:\NGINX\html\user.php:171 Stack trace: #0 E:\NGINX\html\user.php(171): PDO->__construct('sqlite:C:/nginx...') #1 E:\NGINX\html\index.php(70): User->__construct('registration_ca...') #2 {main} thrown in E:\NGINX\html\user.php on line 171

i think its caused by PDO->__construct('sqlite:C:/nginx...')  not sure how to get this line to change from c:\ to e:\

any ideas? i even tried a fresh install of php and organizr but i still get this error.

Swynol

Don't worry sorted it. When you first configure organizr you specify a location for the database. Once I managed to change it from the old location to the new it started working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
CBers

There's a new version of Organizr (v1.40).

Before you update, uncomment php_curl.dll in the php.ini file.

Then restart the PHP service.

If you don't uncomment before updating, you may see the following error message on the homepage.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function curl_get() in C:\nginx\html\functions.php:1009 Stack trace: #0 C:\nginx\html\homepage.php(492): getPlexRecent(Array) #1 {main} thrown in C:\nginx\html\functions.php on line 1009
  • Like 1

Spaceboy

hello, i'm having trouble getting Organizr working. i only get a 404 error when i try and reach the page.

I'm using it with Caddy rather than nginx and Caddy is all working fine with sonarr, radarr, headphones emby etc. I can see remotely the contents of a html file in the www folder.

I'm pretty sure the error is either to do with the caddy file or where I've put Organizr.

Second issue first. folder structure looks like this c:\caddy\www\Organizr\bower_structure. I think this is right but not certain as the guidance provided is quite unclear. I can see that the author is aware of this and they have done their best to explain but its actually just made it more confusing :) this is one of those situations where a picture would be worth a thousand words!

first potential issue, the caddyfile. mine is actually called EmbyProxy.Caddyfile and is called correctly by NSSM when the service starts. As I say its working fine with all other services. The Organizr specific info is directly copied and pasted from the Caddy/Organizr installation guide https://github.com/causefx/Organizr/wiki/Caddy-Installation This is the content of my caddy file, domain name changed:

mydomain.com {  #replace domain.com with your site
    tls myemailaddress@.com

timeouts none
# The below listed starup command opens php when you open Caddy Server
  startup /caddy/php/php-cgi -b localhost:9000 &

# Sets the root folder for your website
  ext .html .htm .php
  root /caddy/www

gzip
# This is an example for accessing sonarr at http://domain.com/sonarr but
# can be modified for many other similar services. Remember you have a setting in these
# apps where you tell it where the proxy is located for it to be able to find resources.
# In this case that blank would be filled in with /sonarr
    proxy /emby localhost:8096 {
 websocket
 transparent
    }
    proxy /sabnzbd localhost:8087 {
 websocket
 transparent
    }
    proxy /sonarr localhost:8989 {
 transparent
    }
    proxy /ombi localhost:3579
    proxy /radarr localhost:7878 {
 transparent
    }
    proxy /headphones localhost:8181 {
 transparent
    }
    # Optional security headers
    header /emby {
 -Server
 Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000;"
 Referrer-Policy "strict-origin"
 X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"
 X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff"
 X-Frame-Options "DENY"
    }

# Optional logging
    log EmbyProxy.log
    }
#localhost block, typically this would have a duplicate of the above listed sites but this
#will remain blank in this config since it will be better filled later by using common.conf

http://localhost {
  ext .html .htm .php
  root /caddy/www

gzip

}

# this block would also access sonarr service but would do so as http://sonarr.domain.com
# This option also requires additional steps at the DNS level to make sure sonarr.domain.com points at this server.
# If this option is used in place of the above version there is no need to fill in the proxy setting as outlined above
# If that setting remains then the site would not work as expected.
### Remove the # at the begninning of the lines below to use this option
# sonarr.domain.com {
#  gzip
#
#  proxy / 127.0.0.1:8989 {
#    transparent
#  }
#}

I'm sure there's a simple error here but its well beyond me! cheers

Swynol

@@Spaceboy Looking at the config it looks like caddy is looking in the wrong place for the organizer files.

try changing the below

ext .html .htm .php
  root /caddy/www/organizer
Edited by Swynol
  • Like 1

Spaceboy

@@Spaceboy Looking at the config it looks like caddy is looking in the wrong place for the organizer files.

try changing the below

ext .html .htm .php

root /caddy/www/organizer

is that right? because then wouldn't you need to do that for every website you hosted? i have made the changes to see but i'm still getting a 404 error

Swynol

the other sites are using a reverse proxy so theres no html or php files in the caddy directory.

Organizr is running as a website so you have to point caddy to where the html files are stores. If the above didnt work and your only planning on running 1 website from caddy then you could move the Organizr files from \caddy\www\organizr  to  caddy\www  and then put the change i suggested above back to normal and test again. 

For example the way i do it with NGINX is sort of the same. 

so for me i have 3 websites running

location /

root www\Organizr

location /

root www\blog

location /

root www\Homepage

then i have all my other services reverse proxied like you have

Edited by Swynol