Web Client - Series increase max displayed

Randomacts

Randomacts

Personally I feel the way that the series tab on media currently behaves on the web client is kind of lame. It will only display 100 at a time and then you have to click to the next page. I'm used to scrolling to the letter or whatever browsing my library and you can't do that with Emby's web client currently.

On a related note another thing that would be nice would be a way to set the default tab per a media or globally to whatever section you want. Most likely people would want Series and then they would just scroll through their stuff. I'm honestly not sure why suggestion is the default as it isn't what most people look for when they click. 

Edited by Randomacts
  • Like 3

bfir3

Personally I feel the way that the series tab on media currently behaves on the web client is kind of lame. It will only display 100 at a time and then you have to click to the next page. I'm used to scrolling to the letter or whatever browsing my library and you can't do that with Emby's web client currently.

On a related note another thing that would be nice would be a way to set the default tab per a media or globally to whatever section you want. Most likely people would want Series and then they would just scroll through their stuff. I'm honestly not sure why suggestion is the default as it isn't what most people look for when they click. 

1. There should be an alpha picker on the right hand side that will allow you to jump right to a specific letter. However you will still have the 100 item limit, and no infinite scrolling.

2. Would be nice but this feature has been heavily requested for years now. I can't say why such an essential feature has yet to be implemented, especially when it is so heavily requested, but I imagine that the devs feel like this is pretty low priority considering the amount of years that have passed since the original request (we might make it to 3 years soon).

• Like 1

dcook

Agree, there are lots of complaints about this, but nothing has changed yet.

Series and Movies should be the default options

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

There used to be an option to increase the items shown. It was removed a couple years ago so Infinite Scrolling could be added. Infinite Scrolling was never added.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri
  • Like 1