#1 skidmarks ONLINE  

skidmarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Local time: 04:17 PM
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:35 PM

Huge fan of the beta...  But as it is a work in progress i have refrained from input and focused only on technical issues (for the most part) at this point.  I've felt dirty going to the dark side a year ago, and really want to migrate back..  and the new beta has me close to doing so.  Unfortunately i am still using the dark side as my primary media streaming server due to some functionality that may or may not be in the works in the beta.  

I know you guys are busting your butt on emby and the new beta...  And i'm not going to be "that guy"!   

Thanks!

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 124161 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

The best way to get it as quickly as possible is to continue to leave feedback on it. Thanks !

#3 ebr ONLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 43726 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

Yeah, let us have it.  The beta has stabilized quite a bit and is actually starting the process of being rolled out to the masses.

I can't promise we'll implement everything you ask for but there will be a much better chance if you ask for it ;).

• skidmarks likes this

#4 Guest_Grace1313_* OFFLINE  

Guest_Grace1313_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:27 AM

@ebr, you've mentioned in the past an option to go from the home screen to all shows/movies.  Any idea when something like this will be added?

#5 ebr ONLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 43726 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

@ebr, you've mentioned in the past an option to go from the home screen to all shows/movies.  Any idea when something like this will be added?

I can't say for sure but probably not too far behind the initial release.

#6 ebr ONLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 43726 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

@skidmarks - I do ask that you create separate topics for each of your suggestions.  That will really help us to track them.  Thanks!

• skidmarks likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users