iptv app not working

hjason7812

hjason7812

Hello, i installed the iptv app got iptv links setup.. But it only shows a few seconds of video then shuts off.

How can i get it working like it should work? I.e show the whole video because it is pointless if it doesn't...post-175947-0-33762800-1488787739_thumb.png

Edited by hjason7812

maegibbons

You are probably using oversubscribed links that you have found for free on the Internet.  THAT is your problem!

If you used valid links from a paid IPTV provider then you would not have an issue.

Krs

Mark

Edited by maegibbons
  • Like 1

hjason7812

You are probably using oversubscribed links that you have found for free on the Internet.  THAT is your problem!

If you used valid links from a paid IPTV provider then you would not have an issue.

Krs

Mark

they are free links, and i could not find paid links for what channels i want... thanks

maegibbons

PM me the channels you are after and I will see if I know where you can obtain them.

Krs

Mark

• 7 months later...
MartianMARTIN

Well I haven;t heard of any good iptv app in the past and nor in the near future they might come. People are using iptv paid services, overwhelmingly so there are less chances that we would get a good iptv app for streaming movies and tv shows or live television.

Well i guess you should try apps like kodi and mobdro. Or you can also try streaming media via iptv players with the use of m3u iptv playlists or some other version like m3u8 playlist

Edited by MartianMARTIN

maegibbons

Well I haven;t heard of any good iptv app in the past and nor in the near future they might come. People are using iptv paid services, overwhelmingly so there are less chances that we would get a good iptv app for streaming movies and tv shows or live tekevision.

Well i guess you should try apps like kodi and mobdro

Not sure what you are trying to say.

Emby is a fantastic application for maintaining IPTV and related TV guides and streams them very well PROVIDED that the source of the IPTV is good!!

The ONLY free IPTV channel that I know is ALWAYS reliable is the NASA channel at:

https://nasa-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/253565/NASA-NTV1-Public/master_2000.m3u8

Paid IPTV is also pretty reliable dependent on the provider.

Krs

Mark