2.2.1 + Server 3.2.5.2 beta - No Audio inside GUI

shorty1483

shorty1483

Issue description:

Did anyone play audio with 2.2.1 inside the GUI?

I am not able to get any sound of the app when

1. Playing Movie/Series Music Themes

2. Playing something out of the music library 

Steps to reproduce:

Enter a movie with music theme or play music inside app

My TV/HTS/BD Player model number:

55H6270

My firmware version:

Latest

Other TVs etc. the issue has been reproduced on:

-

My Emby server version:

3.2.5.2 beta

My current Emby Samsung client version:

Other Emby Samsung versions the issue can be reproduced in:

2.2.0, but it worked on christmas because I played music for the family.

Supporting information to include logs and pictures where applicable:

I am not sure if the error is server or app related.

Error Search:

1. First I thought it could be a TV Audio setting, but inside app gui's, the Menu Audio is deactivated

2. Switched off NVENC, but that did not help

3. Turned of HiFi System and used the TV speaker to eliminate errors from TV to speakers. No success.

3. Totally deinstalled and reinstalled app from scratch with no success.

3. Tried my other clients. On all Tabs and Mobiles + WebClient  the Music Themes and Audio works

BUT: When I watch a  movie, the audio plays correctly inside Emby Samsung app (every supported format).

So I checked logs. Everytime audio is requested inside GUI, Emby Server returns something like this (see log):

2017-03-02 18:30:08.0039 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.2.50:8096/emby/Audio/a702aa3890fef2d13f15111003a02dcc/Stream.mp3?static=true&MediaSource=a702aa3890fef2d13f15111003a02dcc. UserAgent: Lavf52.104.0
2017-03-02 18:30:08.0039 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.5.2
	Command line: C:\Users\blingbling\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	64-Bit OS: False
	64-Bit Process: False
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\blingbling\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\blingbling\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException: Access token is required.
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)
	   bei MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter(IRequest request, IResponse response, Object requestDto)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__15.MoveNext()
	--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
	   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__74.MoveNext()
	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)
	   bei MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter(IRequest request, IResponse response, Object requestDto)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__15.MoveNext()
	--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
	   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   bei Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__74.MoveNext()

58b85aa240d26_IMG_20170302_181037.jpg

server-63624076146.txt

Edited by shorty1483
  • Like 1

In the beta server, audio urls require an access token. I want to get an idea of how many apps will need updating. Thanks.

• Like 1

shorty1483

@@Luke

When I look on the available apps and from what I tested (Android, WebClient, FTV/ATV, Ember, Theater, Kodi), I would guess @@cmcg Samsung app should be the only one. But your answer is also the explanation that 2.2.0 from USB (found it on my data drive) didn't work neather. :P  

But I run Beta since a long time with success against the Samsung app, is this a recent change and would that be a big change inside app code?

Edited by shorty1483

No not really. It's just api_key that needs to be added to audio. While they're there it should be added to video urls and subtitle urls as well because that will come later too.

• Like 1

shorty1483

@@cmcg @@SamES any suggestion what I need to change in the App Code myself to accomplish Lukes api_key statement until there comes a new version (perhaps)? Thanks!

• Like 1

cmcg

Cheers @@speechles

That looks good. I'll merge and release a beta I think. (My sever runs the stable version so I'll need someone to confirm the fix.)

• Like 3