Most of the backdrops and covers are not downloaded! 50%

Stan

Hello!

Please help to solve the following issue:

Win7 32

MBClassic v.3.0.5xxx

Problem doesn't depend on Theme (tried many different themes to update covers and backdrops)

It looks like it happened after updating the latest version...

Before I had all my primary covers and backdrops in the library 100% filled with covers and backdrops, so It looked so nice :)

For now I have only 30% and 70% dissapeared and doesn't appear anymore. All Metadata are OK, FanArt - OK, Tumbs - OK. All information downloaded completely. But problem with Covers and Backdrops.

If I download Cover manually from Media Browser Library it appears, but if I download backdrops (1 or more) they dont appear.

I reinstalled both client and server - no use :(

Please tell me if any problems exist or I'm the only person having such problem? Tried to find something similar in discussions here but haven't found any useful information.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Stan

Edited by Stan

Cheesegeezer

Hello!

Please help to solve the following issue:

Win7 32

MBClassic v.3.0.5xxx

Problem doesn't depend on Theme (tried many different themes to update covers and backdrops)

It looks like it happened after updating the latest version...

Before I had all my primary covers and backdrops in the library 100% filled with covers and backdrops, so It looked so nice :)

For now I have only 30% and 70% dissapeared and doesn't appear anymore. All Metadata are OK, FanArt - OK, Tumbs - OK. All information downloaded completely. But problem with Covers and Backdrops.

If I download Cover manually from Media Browser Library it appears, but if I download backdrops (1 or more) they dont appear.

I reinstalled both client and server - no use :(

Please tell me if any problems exist or I'm the only person having such problem? Tried to find something similar in discussions here but haven't found any useful information.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Stan

Have you tried to refresh metadata in the metadata manger in the web interface?

Can you also give version numbers for MBC and also Server.  I can't think why it would do this unless you have done something with your collections

Hello!
Yep. I made a refresh many times. Metadata were updated every refresh but there was no any backdrop appeared or cover.

It looks like something wrong with themoviedb.org. As I understand MB takes pictures and Covers from this source.

For example yesterday I 've added some new movies, so some covers were downloaded with backdrops but some movies still empty. the names of all movies correspond to the original names from themoviedb.org or imdb.com

The current version of server  3.0.5135.31685

The current version of MBClassic is 3.0.117.0 B1-23.1

Example of trouble. I can not see any backdrops after manual download from Metadata Manager, I've got and can see only Primary cover, but my 3 backdrops I've downloaded together with primary cover do not appear (no any of 3 backdrops). So I can download manually only covers . nither backdrop rotating, nor backdrop appearing

Edited by Stan

Please confirm what your library looks like in the web client and post a couple of screen shots.  Thx.

Right now it's not in scanning but if  I have this problem from last month, so a lot of full scans were made successfully but the problem is still exists

52f3c200de733_10.jpg

Okay, well this is clearly a server issue.  Maybe a problem with your internet connection or other configuration.  I'm going to move this to server area.

You should go into one of the items that appears to be missing stuff and manually refresh it with the metadata editor.  if information and images fill in then it is probably working okay and you just had some sort of intermittent problem.  If you don't get data and images, then attach the server log from when you did the refresh to a post in here.