Change Log for Updates to EMBY Synology

stratumorien

stratumorien

Hi @ solab16

I just updated to 3.2.4.0 on my Synology DS916+ and was looking around to see what new features or fixes to find in this update. Could you kindly point me in the direction of this information if it is publicly available?

Thanks,

Brian

Hi @ solab16

I just updated to 3.2.4.0 on my Synology DS916+ and was looking around to see what new features or fixes to find in this update. Could you kindly point me in the direction of this information if it is publicly available?

Thanks,

Brian

We'll have an announcement up soon but for now you can check our notes on github:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/releases/tag/3.2.4

solabc16

Hello @@stratumorien

When an update is available in Package Center you will be presented with a 'What's New' section, did you see this?

This will contain the notes from Github and is included with every release on both beta and stable channel.

Best

- James

stratumorien

Thanks for the quick reponse as usual.. I never did notice the "What's new" but will look for it next time there is update available. Thanks for the link to the GitHub info.

solabc16

Hi @@stratumorien

Here's an example from the latest stable, which will be published soon - this is from one of our test systems.

If you hit update from the summary view, then you wouldn't see this, you have to be in the package's page.

58b4a08ef36b8_whatsnew_325.png

Best

- James