MB Classic - Chocolate - List View

lja

Great. Will keep playing with my other issue. Hoping a future release will resolve it.

Edited by lja

@ebr: Just tried dev 3.0.3.6 The  long title scrolls but sometimes one letter remains on the poster.

Hope you will still consider the weather inclusion.

Edited by lja

Just as a wild stab please try this version and see if the backgrounds are the right size in the List view.

Are you referring to this image previously posted?listVfull.PNG

Yes, that backdrop should not be extending all the way under the list.

Still the same. Would the size of the backdrops affect it?

No the size of the backdrops have no effect.  I still cannot reproduce this no matter what I try so it is almost impossible for me to fix.

Do you have anything in the overscanscaling or overscanpadding elements in your config file?

Overscanscaling:yes. The adjustment was made to fit my 2.37 screen.

Okay, so that explains why everything is squished sideways on your screen caps.  You don't have a lens, you are scaling MB?

Please try removing that (resetting to 0) and see what happens.

Okay, so that explains why everything is squished sideways on your screen caps.  You don't have a lens, you are scaling MB?

Please try removing that (resetting to 0) and see what happens.

The original setting was 1 and I previously returned it to 1 but that made no difference with the backdrop behind the list. Setting the adjustment to 0 gave a black screen in list view.

Yeah, sorry it should have been one.  BUT, was it only the list view that had a problem when it was set to 0...?

Yeah, sorry it should have been one.  BUT, was it only the list view that had a problem when it was set to 0...?

Actually, the only screen to show was the initial slash welcome.

Does your CoverFlow view exhibit the same problem (the backdrop going under the description)?

Yes. However could you post an image of what it should look like? Just wish to be sure. Thanks.

It should look like this:

52f25e086d662_newunwatchedicon.png

Try this version of Chocolate.  It isn't a fix per-se but it will give me a clue as to what is causing the issue if the issue goes away.

trusselo

if you need anyone to verify any of this on an other 1440x900 screen (16:10 aspect). let me know i have 3. 

if you need anyone to verify any of this on an other 1440x900 screen (16:10 aspect). let me know i have 3. 

Are you having the same problem he is?

I kept a PC on MBClassic 117 and Chocolate 3.0.3.1 and everything looks as intended still using the same monitor. The PC with the updates is on MBClassic 125.

I think all of this screen resolution stuff is a red herring.  LJA - do you have the EHS disabled?

Try this version...

trusselo

not having and never have seen any of the issues in this thread.  my config page, list views all look fine.

52f7c12ccc537_Capture.png

52f7c137362a7_Capture2.png

52f7c146e32d8_Capture3.png