CoverArt - Local/Server treatment profile paths

schmitty

schmitty

Hi ebr,

I have noticed with the latest version ov CoverArt, that server paths do not appear to be working for profiles, I have to specify local paths.

I think it would be a better idea if CoverArt is updated to bring it inline with the server... specify a local path as default, then have an optional server path when adding treatment profiles

Can you please give me an example?

The path you need to use for the profile needs to match the Path you see in the detail page of the metadata manager.  That means it needs to take into account any network substitution that may be in play.

schmitty

My TV series have a local path of "E:\", with a network path of "\\SERVER\TV", I tried to set up a profile for 2 Broke Girls, referencing the network path, but it would not perform the treatment, so I had to use the local path.

My TV series have a local path of "E:\", with a network path of "\\SERVER\TV", I tried to set up a profile for 2 Broke Girls, referencing the network path, but it would not perform the treatment, so I had to use the local path.

Yes, I'm sorry, that is correct.  It appears the path substitution is not done with the path that CoverArt sees so you'll need to use the one that is actually defined for the folder.

• Like 1