Other potential live TV back-ends

kamakamadaun

I will buy someone a DVBViewer license if they will build a plugin!

I've just got it working in xbmc and it's fantastic... Just the rest of xbmc that I don't really like!!!!

Yep I'll contribute to this if someone is kind enough to take a look

First a Argus-TV plugin.

I am working on that. But for the moment I didn't had the time to work on it..

After that I can look at DVBViewer. But first I need to finish the Argus-TV plugin....

• Like 5

Undutchable

I will keep an eye on this topic, I'm interested also in a plug-in for DVBLogic, keep up the good work.

Extra donations on request.

@@Sven on this info I'm dropping xbmc like a hot coal.. It's not a patch on WMC/MBC tbh. Had another play this afternoon. IMHO I'd just be adding another layer I don't want. If I hadn't bought windows licences I'd probably think differently with openelec....

You can already search for all the information like API stuff, example projects,....

I will start with this when I am ready with Argus-TV & when I have a license...

For the moment I don't have time, but from next weekend I should be better. :)

Wohoooo, thats great news! I'm realy exited. Thank you much

Yeah tomorrow is a big day. :)

I need to do a presentation and a workshop with my colleagues.

So the last weeks i couldn't code anything for MB. :(

So from tomorrow evening i can do again some stuff for MB. :)

• Like 2

jasonmcroy

Oh nice! I was just looking at trying the Argus-TV setup as I am not fully happy with NextPVR. It's ok, but I have never tried Argus before. Is there any advantage that I should know about?

The only reason I don't use WMC for TV is I cut commercials from my shows (manually for more control) and it's just easier when it's in .ts format and the programs out there to do it with the WMC format are just too expensive. Avidmuxe works great for me and is free!

I may be available to help test the plugin when you're at that stage.

-Jason

Thx, for your work!

If you need any testers for Argus-TV I would make myself available  ;)

My main goal is to release next week a dev version for Argus-TV. :)

• Like 2

First a Argus-TV plugin.

I am working on that. But for the moment I didn't had the time to work on it..

After that I can look at DVBViewer. But first I need to finish the Argus-TV plugin....

cats out I see :-)

@@Sven you any closer to a complete Argus plugin?? With Windows 10 preview coming up my need to get away from WMC is increasing by the hour!! Lol

@@Sven you any closer to a complete Argus plugin?? With Windows 10 preview coming up my need to get away from WMC is increasing by the hour!! Lol

Something with the series ( scheduling is not a problem, reading it out is a problem.... )

And the livestream doesn't work yet, that's the hard part. :)

But we are getting closer.:)

• Like 2

Something with the series ( scheduling is not a problem, reading it out is a problem.... )

But we are getting closer. :)

I'm not a developer and have no clue about those things, so sorry if I'm talking nonsense here.  ;)

But maybe you can have a look on XBMC/Kodi and the XBMC Argus-TV Plugin and can see there, how the plugin handles streaming and reading of schedule plans and implement that to MediaBrowser?

I'm not a developer and have no clue about those things, so sorry if I'm talking nonsense here.  ;)

But maybe you can have a look on XBMC/Kodi and the XBMC Argus-TV Plugin and can see there, how the plugin handles streaming and reading of schedule plans and implement that to MediaBrowser?

I also check the stuff with the ArgusTV client itself. But the hard part is mapping our interface to the one from ArgusTV....

And I also talk with the ArgusTV developer, he is also from Belgium so .... :)

Due some health issues, i didn't had the time to work on it the last couple days. :(

The first dev release will be ready next week i hope. ( I'am not fully recovered. :( )

Guest Diefenthal

But we are getting closer. :)

yes the LiveTv part is tricky  self with the old api was that an not easy part

can you see in the old ArgusTv MediaCenter Client Project

edit

for sat>ip is here an other sample  how it can be control

Edited by Diefenthal

@@Sven had some contact recently with the DVBViewer dev he said if you have any questions he'll be happy to help. Wouldn't throw a licence in tho!! Lol

denethor

@@Sven had some contact recently with the DVBViewer dev he said if you have any questions he'll be happy to help. Wouldn't throw a licence in tho!! Lol

Do you think that they are actively developing and supporting DVBViewer Recording Service? Even their IOS UI builder never shows himself up for the last 3 iterations of iOS. I have some doubts about that.