Next Up Not showing The Flash (2014) Episodes

Icepick

Hello

I am using the web interface.

I use the next up feature all the time but have notice that for some reason only the TV show The Flash 2014 doesn't appear on there, as pictured below. As you can see The Flash S03E13 isn't there.

58ada52f47621_NextUp.png

As you can see if I open The Flash 2014 TV folder in Emby it shows the episode The Flash S03E13 is there.

58ada55d3f8f0_TheFlash.png

hi @@Icepick. the next up screen always has a limit to the number of items it will show, so there is a good chance that is why you're not seeing that episode.

hi @@Icepick. the next up screen always has a limit to the number of items it will show, so there is a good chance that is why you're not seeing that episode.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not to sure if that is the problem as this is a friends of mine problem which I don't have. As you can see from the below picture of my Next Up I have 10 item in the picture and another 14 after scrolling down. Which is a total of 24, where as his is only 4.

58ade22b11e8c_MB1.png

Happy2Play

Does it show up on Latest page?  Only thing I can think of is it may me metadata related.  Can you click on that episode of The Flash and post a screenshot.

Does it show up on Latest page?  Only thing I can think of is it may me metadata related.  Can you click on that episode of The Flash and post a screenshot.

Yes it does. All other shows show up in Next up ect The Flash?

58b021f5c62c1_TheLastest.png

The Meta for The Flash looks ok?

58b0228c22f07_TheFlashMeta.png

Does the episode have a season number?

For some reason in the meta screenshot it didn't show season number but does now.

58b1078ab641a_2017022514_54_19106290054T

Edited by Icepick

kingy444

@@Luke possible to have the limit on the 'Next Up' section added as a variable on the server backend. Perhaps as part of the library settings so if can be configured per library ?

Happy2Play

@@Luke possible to have the limit on the 'Next Up' section added as a variable on the server backend. Perhaps as part of the library settings so if can be configured per library ?

There are posts on which JS files (homeupcoming.js, tvupcoming.js) you can modify the limit:40 but they are reset with every update.  A issue I have noticed doing this is the information gets cached and if a item gets updated on a provider site you don't get that updated without manually refreshing the show that changed.