Xbox One app - no page jump?

Mystical666

Mystical666

Hi,

I have been testing out the Xbox One app and one thing I noticed was that I was unable to 'Jump' pages when browsing media, all i could do was go left or right in single increments.

I was expecting the Right and Left shoulder buttons to jump pages, just because this is how the main interface on the Xbox behaves and other apps i use (and i was sure MS make you do things to match the Xbox interface), so if I was in Movies > all Movies, each time I press the Shoulder button I would expect it to jump over about 16 movies etc.

Am I missing something really obvious (wouldnt surprise me) or has this just not been implemented?

Thanks!

• Like 2

MrWebsmith

i dont think its been implemented (yet hopefully) on any of the emby theater platforms.. ive been asking for this as well since the alpha days of the first release... hope this does happen someday... and not just on xb1

+1

• Like 2

Mystical666

Ah ok then, thought it was just me  :P

Its a nice to have if you are like my girlfriend and like flicking through to pick something, if you have a large library it can take a while

thanks!

Yep I still think we need an actually letter selector view in Theater like most of the other apps have. It will definitely speed up digging for content a much quicker experience as there is still a limit on the all items view of 4000 i believe it is.