Difficulty with plugins

axavier

Good Morning,
I'm new to Emby, but I'm getting a lot, I'm very fan of anime and I would like to put it in my library. I'm having a hard time installing the Anime plugin. Can someone help me? Please.

Good morning, so when installing the anime plugin it says that you need to restart the Emby server for the installation to be completed, but even after doing so the plugin does not appear in the installed list.

Excuses, but taking advantage of here and the best video format to leave stored in the server Emby, already thinking about transcoding, so do not force the server hardware too much? thank you

Good morning, so when installing the anime plugin it says that you need to restart the Emby server for the installation to be completed, but even after doing so the plugin does not appear in the installed list.

If you go to Library->Metadata does the Anime DB show up as a metadata downloader?

If you go to Library->Metadata does the Anime DB show up as a metadata downloader?

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

45/5000

In library - metadata does not have Anime DB.

Happy2Play

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

45/5000

In library - metadata does not have Anime DB.

Sorry, but did you use the drop-down for "Customize for media type" and change it from "Movies" to "Series, Season, or Episode"?