Unable to change volume

Scrapbookee

Scrapbookee

I've been using my Android tablet to watch movies in Emby, using the app available on the Play Store. I noticed recently that the volume slider in the bottom right of the app does nothing. I can move it up, down, all over the place and the volume never changes. 

I can use the buttons on the side of the tablet just fine, but I was curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Edited by Scrapbookee

maegibbons

I have not used the Android app for a while and the current beta is not working well for me.

1)  No volume swipe on the screen - that was really useful for reducing volume in a crowded place quickly!!

2)  Recorded TV.  Will not resume or seek.  Resume option is available and always restarts at beginning same with seek. try and reposition and back to start.

3) Distorted Audio on some films.

Listing here because of number 1 - really would like that feature back.

Will Post seperately logs and stuff re items 2 and 3.

Krs

Mark

Scrapbookee

Hi @@Scrapbookee, thanks for the report. We'll test that out.

No problem! I think it's a new development, because I know I've used that volume control in the past. I am a beta tester for the app, if that helps you, @@Luke.

maegibbons

I have not used the Android app for a while and the current beta is not working well for me.

1) No volume swipe on the screen - that was really useful for reducing volume in a crowded place quickly!!

2) Recorded TV. Will not resume or seek. Resume option is available and always restarts at beginning same with seek. try and reposition and back to start.

3) Distorted Audio on some films.

Listing here because of number 1 - really would like that feature back.

Will Post seperately logs and stuff re items 2 and 3.

Krs

Mark

Can confirm items 1 and 2 are fixed in latest beta. Thanks. I will investigate item 3 further when i get home and provide logs.

KrS

Mark

maegibbons

@@Luke - you were right.  #2 is NOT fixed.  This happens with all my recorded TV whether it be HDhomerun or IPTV.

I will post some app logs later.

Krs

Mark