FR: Chocolate Theme - show weather in all views

lja

I do not use EHS in Chocolate. Would love to be able to see the temp and to access the weather from list view etc.when not using EHS. Is this possible?

Not at this time.  Making it available on all those other views could be problematic and a fair bit of work as you have to find screen real-estate for it.  Not something I'm inclined to spend time on right now, sorry.

Not at this time.  Making it available on all those other views could be problematic and a fair bit of work as you have to find screen real-estate for it.  Not something I'm inclined to spend time on right now, sorry.

ok. Thanks for your response. I was thinking of how it's viewed in Neo.

If all you want is a small temp display then that might be possible on the little button bug that is already there.  I thought you wanted the big Weather widget that is on the EHS.

If all you want is a small temp display then that might be possible on the little button bug that is already there.  I thought you wanted the big Weather widget that is on the EHS.

Yes. The small temp display. However, could this then give access to more weather info?

Edited by lja

Yes, I'll consider it.  My only reservation is that button bug is getting pretty big and could become obtrusive if we add more to it so I'll have to play with it.

Yes, I'll consider it.  My only reservation is that button bug is getting pretty big and could become obtrusive if we add more to it so I'll have to play with it.

Thanks for considering.

• 2 weeks later...

@ebr: Any progress? Thanks for considering.

I'm really having trouble figuring out how to work this in.  The button bug is already big enough to be slightly annoying and I don't want to add any more buttons to have to navigate across to get to the ones you most likely want to use most often.

So, until there is some more outcry for this particular feature, I'm going to hold off on it.

I'm really having trouble figuring out how to work this in.  The button bug is already big enough to be slightly annoying and I don't want to add any more buttons to have to navigate across to get to the ones you most likely want to use most often.

So, until there is some more outcry for this particular feature, I'm going to hold off on it.

ebr:Thanks for trying. I will keep hoping!

Would love if anyone else interested in having the weather visible on  views in addition to EHS, please indicate. Thanks.

To clarify, this is what I am requesting:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/weather.PNG

Edited by lja

AdrianW

I always turn the weather off. It's rarely correct for Australia. There's only one source of truth for Australian weather and that's the BOM.

Edited by AdrianW
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...