Changing Record Time for Series recordings

jordy

Hey Guys,

In the settings page for Series Recordings, there is a drop down for record time. It defaults to the time of the recording when the series record was set. However the drop down has "Anytime" which can be selected but there is no "Save" button and exiting and re-entering reverts it back to the default time. This happens in the WebUI and in ET. Is there supposed to be a Save button?

Edited by jordy

maegibbons

Changing to Anytime and backing out works for me - i.e it is an implied save.

Krs

Mark

Changing to Anytime and backing out works for me - i.e it is an implied save.

Krs

Mark

Not for me. Will not change the field to Anytime. It always stays the same no matter how many time I change it. If it's saving the change then it should make it clear. Pretty average imho...

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

@@jordy if you are using a live tv plugin it's an issue with the plugin communicating with it's back end. Some of them have the issue where we tell them to save a setting, the plugin tells the back end to save the setting, but the back end doesn't complete it right away. So this issue is happening because you've gone back and opened the dialog before the save has completed on the back end. It is the live tv plugin that needs to be updated to make sure it's save method is not returning until the save is complete on the back end.

@@jordy if you are using a live tv plugin it's an issue with the plugin communicating with it's back end. Some of them have the issue where we tell them to save a setting, the plugin tells the back end to save the setting, but the back end doesn't complete it right away. So this issue is happening because you've gone back and opened the dialog before the save has completed on the back end. It is the live tv plugin that needs to be updated to make sure it's save method is not returning until the save is complete on the back end.

Thanks Luke. @@Sven, anything you can fix? Using NextPVR plugin.

It's a Leadtek DTV1000s

HD channels in h264 and SD in mpeg. At least that's what NextPVR puts out...

Edited by jordy