Some channel logos nearly invisibile

tpchristian

tpchristian

Some of the channel logos are black and show on a very dark gray in the guide and channel sections.  They are nearly invisible.  Is there any way I can tweak this so that they are displayed on a while background?

• 2 weeks later...

You sure can, click on the channel icon when viewing the guide, click the three dot menu, and edit images. I stuck with the default resolution of 360x270 to avoid any conflicts with sizing in any of the user interfaces.

Few examples of my replaced logos.

58ac759be0e26_Untitled2.jpg

58ac75b4db8b2_Untitled3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
rkulagow

We've just implemented a change to the service that offers multiple logos (if we have them available to us); the API documentation has been updated. Some will be inverted colors, so if the logo is black, then one of the options may make it white.

It's up to the developers to now incorporate that functionality into their application.

• 3 years later...

This will be improved in Emby Server 4.6. Using the Emby Guide data provider, we'll have multiple logo colors available, and our apps will choose the most appropriate one based on your current chosen theme color. Emby apps will require updating but we will work on getting those out. Thanks.

• Like 1