MB Intros - one place for all videos?

steve1977

steve1977

MB Intros looks like an amazing plugin. Want to make sure to get the most out of it.

There are many different videos that can be used (audio quality videos, ratings, etc.). There are many threads on this forum with links where to download those (freeware).

Was wondering whether anyone has downloaded them all and could host them as NZB for further downloads? This would make it so much more convenient compared to downloading hundreds of clips.

Thanks in advance!!!

steve1977

Yes, I have, this site is a treasure. But downloading 100+ individual files and renaming them is quite an effort. I was hoping that someone has done this already and could put it on usenet for others to download. I am also handicapped on my end (China) that everything except usenet downloads is taking ages... No idea why.

Koleckai Silvestri

Hopefully you can find someone to help out. I don't know anything about usenet anymore. Haven't used it since the early 90s.

Koleckai Silvestri

I downloaded a few here and there. Haven't downloaded all of them. Have a fairly fast internet connection though. Each one only takes a few seconds to maybe a minute.