Server Crashing Channel Art Missing

drewtlo

serverlog.txtHello,

Emby has recently started having trouble after running flawlessly since I setup a new machine a few weeks back. 

The server will need to be restarted periodically, and the only thing on the admin screen is a message along the lines of "too many files open". I've done a few reinstalls, removing the application and subfolder from under ~/.config as well. It works for a time, and now all the logos for the channels are missing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

System is a late 2012 quad core i7 Mac Mini with 16GB of RAM. 2 HDDs, both 512GB SSDs, and the recording path for Emby is to a 12TB external USB 3.0 HDD

Thank you, and thanks for all your work on Emby 

Drew

589c83af42a55_20170209_095508.png

Edited by drewtlo

I just tried removing the tuner, and the guide provider (Schedules Direct) info and running a Guide Update. I get artwork for shows, but still no channel art :( 

Streaming seems more stable now, but I'm still seeing errors in the logs, same as the errors in the logs attached to this thread. 

Thanks

Hi, perhaps schedules direct does not have images for your channels?

Hi Luke,

I had channel logos up until the time I did my initial reinstall couple days ago. It's really quite odd.

Did you set those logos manually or was it just automatic before?

It was automatic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What zip code and schedules direct channel lineup are you using? i will check it out. thanks.

20169 - Verizon Fios

Thanks for looking into it! Thank you!