Emby skipping audiobook tracks

novapulsar

novapulsar

Hello all,

I have an audiobook split into 183 mp3 files. I've found that with versions 3.1.2 and 3.1.5 (at least) of Emby Server for OS X, when I click on particular tracks they will not play but instead Emby will skip 3-4 tracks and then play from there. Client side I have experienced this with both the normal web interface and the Android App. What is also peculiar is that if I click on the three dots for that particular track and click play then it will! I looked in the server logs and noticed that it is generating an exception with the message "Error HttpServer: Error processing request"

I have attached my server log for your review.

Thanks!

server.txt

Edited by novapulsar

novapulsar

It's pretty basic...

Music/

Audiobooks/

Name_of_my_audiobook/

001 Track 1.mp3

002 Track 2.mp3

687 Track 687.mp3

Whoops, I meant it is split across 687 tracks rather than 183 mp3 files!

• 2 weeks later...
novapulsar

Yes it does appear in order. Please find a screenshot attached. As an example, if I click on track 45, it will skip immediately to 46 (unless I click play via the three dots). Similarly, if I click on 48 it will skip to 51 (unless I go via the three dots).

Thanks!

post-185447-0-28730500-1487670277_thumb.png

Edited by novapulsar

So if I understand correctly, it looks like you've put this into a music library, is that right? if you use the 3-dot menu -> edit info, do any of these tracks have customized sort titles? can you please check that for tracks 47-51? thanks.