Initial Library Scan not completing

JulesC
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

I recently installed the latest "stable" version of the Emby Server on my Windows Home Server (WHS) 2011.  I Library Scan ran successfully for my Home Videos, but the scan for my TV Series (6 TV Shows, 842 Episodes) has not completed in the last 24 hours.  I have not added my Movies yet because I wanted to complete 1 library at a time.

Please note that I'm using network shares (e.g. \\WHS2011\TV Series) for my media libraries.

Attached is my latest log.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to get this scan completed so I can start on my Movies.  Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated.

server-63621763200.txt

• Solution

Hi, according to this log the library scan completed very quickly. Is there something else we should look at? thanks.

• Like 1

Luke, thank you for your response.  Being new to Emby, I guess I was confused because when I clicked on the "scan" button for my "Library" the status bar would only go to about 80-90%, so I assumed that the scan didn't complete.

Fully appreciate your help and the others that have helped me as I try to complete my migration from "My Movies" to "Emby".

Thanks again

Happy2Play

Happy2Play, I was watching the status bar from the "Library"

Looking at Scheduled Tasks will tell you when it was last run.