Beta - Question

weas98

Is there a way to change the order of our favorites? For example if I favorite a show it goes to the end of the list. I'd like to rearrange my favorites so shows that are having new episodes airing I can easily see without scrolling.

Other than that everything looks great. Thank you for your hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the favorites should be listed in reverse order of the date the item was added to the library (that is the intention anyway).  I think sorting them by newest contents is not possible right now but I can try it.

Sort of. I have favorites with unwatched episodes in the beginning and end of the list, while the middle has them all watched.

Also I now notice that if I mark a movie as "watched" it disappears from the Latest list. Was that intended?

Edited by weas98

Happy2Play

Sort of. I have favorites with unwatched episodes in the beginning and end of the list, while the middle has them all watched.

Also I now notice that if I mark a movie as "watched" it disappears from the Latest list. Was that intended?

This should be tied to the server setting "Hide watched content from latest media".

User icon-Home Screen

This should be tied to the server setting "Hide watched content from latest media".

User icon-Home Screen

Correct.

It should be sorting them by the date they were added.  Favorites will not take into account whether or not you watched them.