Automatic boxset - creating missing posters

steve1977

steve1977

Do you have multiple profiles defined in CoverArt?

Also, do you get the exact same mixed bag in MBC or MBT?

Nope, just one profile. I don't use MBC and only occasionally MBT. I am getting the same mixed bag when using the iphone app.

steve1977

Update from my end. After not touching collections for one week, cache appears to be cleaned. However, I have the setting for "diamondcase", but it now shows consistently as "casefan". Any idea?

steve1977

Not really a contradiction, but I didn't make myself clear.

Last weekend - complete mess as it is showing some posters as "casefan" and some just with the normal collection poster. See screenshot,

Now - it is consistent and everything is shown as casefan.

New issue is that it still shows casefan when I change to "diamond case". Did you already update "diamondcase" in the download file you shared in this thread with me?

steve1977

Thanks, this is great. Diamondcase is now working!

I believe I spotted another bug along the way - when I set collection to metrocase, it does not label it is boxset, but as h.264 et al. Also, it does not follow the logic of "specific covers" (h.264 -> bd cover). I am not sure whether displaying "boxset" or "bd cover" is intended behaviour, but it should not be "h.264" for sure.

If you want it to use the Box set cover you need to map "Box Set" to "Box Set".  Otherwise, it is going to look at the first item in the set and use it's cover type.  That is by design so that if you have a set of BDs they show up as a BD set, etc.

steve1977

Sorry, I did not make myself clear. It does follow the first child item, but it does not follow the instructions put into as "specific covers". For example, the first child item is a h.264, which I have mapped to bd cover. This works for the child item. However, the boxset poster shows h.264 instead of bd cover.

Yeah, that's a tricky one - multiple levels of translation.  Try re-downloading from the same link and see if it works.

steve1977

Great, works, well done!

Whenever you update the plugin, will mine also automatically update again (despite using the downloaded one for now)?

CBers

Just noticed this message in the server log:

2014-02-13 21:29:00.8566 Info - App: Found duplicate path: \\MEDIASERVER-3\Movies\BoxSets

It's repeated quite a few times.

There is only 1 BoxSets folder.

Full log here for reference.

CBers you are on the dev track.  This is probably an issue with all the new server changes.  Please post it in the dev area.  Thanks.