Unable to get NextPVR working within EMBY

Rumbaar
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Rumbaar

Hi,

I've got NextPVR installed, initial issued with decoders fixed on new install.

I can access the TV tuners and Live TV from the NexTPVR UI, I can access via the localhost via browser.  I have EMBY detecting and showing the 2 Hauppauge digital TV tuners.  I have EMBY set to access via the defined localhost, port and password.

But when I try and access Live TV and choose a program from the listed guide, it just sits at the rotating loading circle and no live feed comes.

Am I missing something?

Also did you try it directly after the installation? Maybe EMBY was still busy with loading the data into the system.

But indeed can you post your logs?

• 2 weeks later...
Rumbaar

@@Rumbaar Do you have it working now? Or still struggling with it?

I'm in the middle of a move, so unable to test it. Due to no TV aerial connection to my tuners.

Rumbaar

I've been able to test this, and Live TV streaming appears to be functional now.  It might have been linked to the Intellisync I've disabled.

But I don't seem to have the guide populating, all channels are blank.

Rumbaar

Try running the refresh guide scheduled task.

Yes, I think I missed that one.  I only refreshed from within the Live TV settings area.  As I've checked this morning and it's got contents.

But it's missing contents of sections of TV channels now.  Guess that's a separate issue now.  Where does the guide data come from?

Rumbaar

I didn't realize I had to refresh the EPG from within NextPVR.  I ran a Update EPG from the settings, and it appears to have populated the guide for the majority of missing channels.

These are the only missing ones now, but I'm not sure if those channels send via DVB/ATSC EPG?

58a6b61b7d4a6_EPG.png