Access remote control function after closing, with multiple EMBY users

Rumbaar
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Rumbaar

I have multiple access accounts.  I was playing a show via a PC, via the web interface.  On the same network I accessed my mobile app and then accessed the remote control function and linked to that device to play it.  Was able to access the controls, and it placed the app icon into the navigation area and then I closed.  Was able to access what's playing and play, forward, back buttons.

How do I end this once it's started, I click on the preview control area and it prompts me to enter via one of my profiles and then I don't have access to that linked remote access to end the process/task.

I had to go into application manager and force close of the service.  Is there something I'm missing?

Rumbaar

Hi, I don't quite understand. What are you trying to end?

I'm trying to end the remote control function.  As it doesn't go away when you close the app (of course, and allows for quick access to the pause options), once you've started it and I can no longer access that 'session' within the app to end the process.  If that's still a mystery on what I'm trying to do, I'll try to screenshot and issue.

• Solution

ok, you mean the system notification. there is a known issue with that in that sometimes it does not go away when it should. we are looking into it for a future update, thanks.

• Like 1

Rumbaar

ok, you mean the system notification. there is a known issue with that in that sometimes it does not go away when it should. we are looking into it for a future update, thanks.

Yes, that is the thing.  It'll show that it's controlling something that's no longer there and only remove it via force shutdown at the application management method.

Cheers,