Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

CBers

The other should work fine. But unblock the zip! :)

ZIP unblocked, but can't find your link.

Are you saying the HTPC link isn't the one to follow then ??

Can you post your INSTALL link please.

tidusjar

Sorry I think there is a misunderstanding. That guide is fine, it states in the guide to unblock the zip too which is correct.

The HTPC guide will install it correctly if followed.

Apologies about the confusion.

CBers

Sorry I think there is a misunderstanding. That guide is fine, it states in the guide to unblock the zip too which is correct.

The HTPC guide will install it correctly if followed.

Apologies about the confusion.

No worries.

Ombi kept crashing after the install, so just re-booting PC again.

CBers

Still can't access anything after the reboot.

The service isn't crashing any longer, but now there are no logs being created.

Jdiesel

OK, all up and running now.

Just going through the config wizard.

I believe you will need to update to the Early Access Preview or Dev builds to test the Emby integration. You can change the code branch in the status menu.

CBers

I believe you will need to update to the Early Access Preview or Dev builds to test the Emby integration. You can change the code branch in the status menu.

The link @@tidusjar posted earlier is the Emby branch.

Jdiesel

The link @@tidusjar posted earlier is the Emby branch.

Ah yes! Along with a link to the internal wiki install instructions. I suppose I should actually read the thread next time before jumping right in and making more work for myself.

• Like 1

CBers

@tidusjar - if you have a Movie (Radarr) or a TV Show (Sonarr) already in your list, then you don't get a nice message.

I have changed what I thought was the correct field for the PC's IP address so I could access it elsewhere, but now I can't open the page.

Where are those details stored ??

CBers

Ah yes! Along with a link to the internal wiki install instructions. I suppose I should actually read the thread next time before jumping right in and making more work for myself.

LOL

tidusjar

@tidusjar - if you have a Movie (Radarr) or a TV Show (Sonarr) already in your list, then you don't get a nice message.

I have changed what I thought was the correct field for the PC's IP address so I could access it elsewhere, but now I can't open the page.

Where are those details stored ??

You should get a message saying it has already been requested.

I guess you want to port forward the application so you can use it outside your network? Theres a section in the FAQ on github how to do that.

CBers

You should get a message saying it has already been requested.

Yes :)

I guess you want to port forward the application so you can use it outside your network? Theres a section in the FAQ on github how to do that.

OK, I'll have a read, but I can't get into the service now as it's now broke, so I have deleted the Ombi.sqlite file and restarted the wizard :)

CBers

No instructions I can find on how to Port Forward here.

Need to know how to configure Ombi so that I can access it via IP rather than localhost.

CBers

OK, I thought you meant something more specific, but I don't have an issue with doing that.

Just need to know how to change away from localhost?

What field do I use, or is it a CLI task?

tidusjar

You should be able to access it externally fine then. It states localhost in the cknse but that's just what I display.

As long as it's allowed through your firewall then you shouldn't have a problem.

CBers

So are you saying that the firewall is even stopping it on the internal lan?

OK, port added to the firewall and all now working.

Something to play with at work tomorrow ;)

Thanks.

tidusjar

It's built into of sys.httplistener. I don't know what your firewall is blocking :)

I just know this works for hundreds of people on all OS'S

CBers

This is now in the Early Access Preview (Beta) branch.

Further to the comments above, the current branch is Stable, so is there more Emby-goodness in the Early Access Preview branch?

tidusjar

So stable I have added support for Radarr. Early access is the branch that contains Emby!

It goes:

Dev > early access > master/stable

Early access is where people can try and give feedback on feature before they are released