1.0.19 music stream bug

Disorganise

Disorganise

Hi,
I've updated and confirm the mute/unmute works.
However, the fast forward button results in a crash (after a while I get a message that MB is not responding, ok to close or report to send a report).

what I did notice is that the progress bar jumps forward and then instead of it just saying audio transcoding it says video transcoding too. Will add a log shortly when I get to the pc

Further info:

dragging the progress bar seems to work ok

for one song, hitting either FF or REW button crashes the app completely  [Log file: client-31cb14e4-2998-48b3-9f0c-70ccc5b01a35]

The other two seem to be trying to do video streaming and sound and progress bar stop - if I hit pause I get put back out to the album so I can select a song again

Further info 2:

I found another song that causes the app to hang.  Coincidence or not I'm not sure - both band names have an ambersand in the name:  Angus & Julia Stone and Boy & Bear.  Other songs I tried (from AC-DC, 3 doors down, and Evernescence) exhibit the behaviour that seems to indicate an attempt at video streaming and hitting the pause button spits you back out to the song list

Edit:  Added further info
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.

Edited by Disorganise

Disorganise

btw I had the same on the previous version of the android client

• 1 month later...
Disorganise

Ok, had a quick play with 1.0.26 last night. The transcoding error seems to be fixed, but now the FF button seems to only skip ahead once?

ie..play song, tap FF and song jumps to about 35 secs. Tap again and song jumps back to 32 secs. Tap 2 or 4 times quickly and get dumped back out to the artist meta data (ie song stopped)