Trakt plugin not syncing multi episodes

joaorsfonseca

Same problem here. How can i grab the debug logs?

Episodes are detected by emby correctly as multi-episodes but are not always synced correctly to trakt.

It sometimes seem to work.

What exactly happens? What do you mean sometimes?

thereapman

not sure.

as i said. emby detects the multi part episodes correctly.

after a manual trigger of the scheduled sync task it seems that a single series/a single multipart eposide gets sycned correctly but all other are not and even get reset to missing the second part.

If you can point me to the log that is written when enabling the plugins debug option i could provide it. Also where is the source code hosted? i can have a look as well.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, MarcelDoornbos said:

Issue resurfaced in version 3.4.6.0

Hi there, please go over an example. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
MarcelDoornbos
On 19/03/2021 at 19:07, Luke said:

Hi there, please go over an example. Thanks.

Hi Luke,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Example:
The Office US (IMDB tt0386676)
Season 4
Episode 1+2 (IMDB tt1026035)
(Current) Filename: The Office (US) - S04E01-E02  Fun Run.mkv

When I change the name to say 'The Office (US) - S04E01-E02 - Fun Run.mkv' and run 'Scan Media Library' and 'Sync library to trakt.tv' both episodes show as 'Collected' on Trakt. The next time the task runs (manually or scheduled) the second episode will no longer have the 'Collected' status.

Please note this is not limited to just this episode or TV show, but the same applies. I currently use the Trakt plugin version 3.4.8.0.

Don't think it will be of any help but this is my Trakt profile (Collected, sorted by Least Completed), any shows with gaps in the middle are affected: https://trakt.tv/users/homotasje/progress/collected/least-completed

Let me know if you need any further information.

Edited by MarcelDoornbos
Extra info

On 4/3/2021 at 2:39 PM, MarcelDoornbos said:

Hi Luke,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Example:
The Office US (IMDB tt0386676)
Season 4
Episode 1+2 (IMDB tt1026035)
(Current) Filename: The Office (US) - S04E01-E02  Fun Run.mkv

When I change the name to say 'The Office (US) - S04E01-E02 - Fun Run.mkv' and run 'Scan Media Library' and 'Sync library to trakt.tv' both episodes show as 'Collected' on Trakt. The next time the task runs (manually or scheduled) the second episode will no longer have the 'Collected' status.

Please note this is not limited to just this episode or TV show, but the same applies. I currently use the Trakt plugin version 3.4.8.0.

Don't think it will be of any help but this is my Trakt profile (Collected, sorted by Least Completed), any shows with gaps in the middle are affected: https://trakt.tv/users/homotasje/progress/collected/least-completed

Let me know if you need any further information.

Hi, yes, please attach the emby server log from when this happened. Thanks !

• Like 1

MarcelDoornbos
36 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes, please attach the emby server log from when this happened. Thanks !

embyserver - sync s04e01 and s04e02.txtAttached the log taken after media scan + Trakt sync after name change of aforementioned episodes, result being both episodes shown as collected.

1/2

MarcelDoornbos
14 hours ago, Luke said:

Ok same error as another topic. Please follow along here: 

Thanks.

I have no problem syncing though, it only concerns the second episode of a double episode.  However, I'll follow any advice in the other topic.

MarcelDoornbos

Another attempt, see TraktResponse at the bottom of the attached logs
1859389735_uncollectedproof.thumb.PNG.711bc8fd96c62cd1e3dd1442e879eaae.PNGembyserver first run after name change - collected.txt1513368810_collectedproof.thumb.PNG.a46c443468d3a972bcb64e14ebb6f1e2.PNGembyserver 2nd run no name change - uncollected.txt
Screenshots from Trakt + systime.

They seem to be in the wrong order in my comment, order is as follows:
1- embyserver first run aftername change -collected.txt
2- Screenshot @ 10:03 
3- embyserver 2nd run no name change - uncollected.txt
4- Screenshot @ 10:05

Edited by MarcelDoornbos
order by time asc

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 5:15 AM, MarcelDoornbos said:

Another attempt, see TraktResponse at the bottom of the attached logs
1859389735_uncollectedproof.thumb.PNG.711bc8fd96c62cd1e3dd1442e879eaae.PNGembyserver first run after name change - collected.txt1513368810_collectedproof.thumb.PNG.a46c443468d3a972bcb64e14ebb6f1e2.PNGembyserver 2nd run no name change - uncollected.txt
Screenshots from Trakt + systime.

They seem to be in the wrong order in my comment, order is as follows:
1- embyserver first run aftername change -collected.txt
2- Screenshot @ 10:03 
3- embyserver 2nd run no name change - uncollected.txt
4- Screenshot @ 10:05

Hi, we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
MarcelDoornbos
On 01/05/2021 at 01:38, Luke said:

Hi, we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.

From the release notes I understood this may have been fixed,  but just to let you know, this is still happening in 4.6.1. 

vdatanet

This is a multiepisode item 1x1, 1x2, 1x3. Only episode 1 and 2, are in sync with Trakt.

421856193_Capturadepantalla2021-05-26122625_crop.thumb.jpg.3ac5dc88dddfefab9bb34a34bd721393.jpg

I get this error:

2021-05-26 12:26:05.351 Error Trakt: Error sending scrobble
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.1.0
	Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
	Operating system: Linux version 5.4.0-73-generic (buildd@lcy01-amd64-019) (gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-17ubuntu1~20.04)) #82-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 14 17:39:42 UTC 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 6
	Data path: /var/lib/emby
	Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: TooManyRequests
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendEpisodeStatusUpdateAsync(Episode episode, MediaStatus status, TraktUser traktUser, Single progressPercent, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ServerMediator.KernelPlaybackStopped(Object sender, PlaybackStopEventArgs e)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

If I try later, there's no TooMany Requests error and:

169285706_Capturadepantalla2021-05-26123538.thumb.jpg.c3c87776ab63102f91d64d10485fb5c9.jpg

My conclusion is that the problem is on the Trakt side and I am assuming that based on the load it rejects simultaneous requests.

Edited by vdatanet

• 2 weeks later...
MarcelDoornbos
6 hours ago, Luke said:

@MarcelDoornbos has this helped?

Unfortunately not, identical behaviour.

Emby Server 4.6.2.0
Trakt plugin 3.5.1.0

If I can do anything to help please let me know.

andcbii

Version 4.7.0.2 bet. and and Trakt plugin 3.5.1.0

Seeing similar issues.

Removing the file, scanning the library, running the trakt sync THEN adding the file back, scanning the library and running the trakt sync temporally fixes the issue. 

I did this for a few shows thinking I was fixing the issue. Then I recheck my progress and several of the show I thought I had just fixed showed as issues again. So it looks to sync correct the first time the file is added, but then on subsequent sync it's being removed. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK we're looking into possible issues with syncing multi-episode files. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
MarcelDoornbos
On 21/06/2021 at 17:40, Luke said:

Any luck with this?

MarcelDoornbos
On 17/09/2021 at 07:54, Luke said:

Hi @MarcelDoornbos please go over an example of what you're having an issue with. Thanks !

Hi Luke,

Still the same issue as discussed earlier on in this thread. 

When a double episode (eg. S05E01-02) is added, it will initially be marked as 'Collected' on Trakt.  Any consecutive Library Scans+Syncs will only mark the first episode as collected, but not the second. 

I posted an example in this thread on the 3rd of April, and attached logs on the 5th of April.

I was under the impression this was already looked into because of:

On 21/06/2021 at 17:40, Luke said:

Happy to be of assistance if it would be helpful, as the issue is extremely frustrating.

• 1 month later...
MarcelDoornbos
On 18/10/2021 at 20:10, Luke said:

@MarcelDoornbos can you please try the 3.5.2 update of the Trakt plugin? Thanks !

First test looks promising, will do some further testing later today and let you know