Collections is not pulling images from www.themoviedb.org?

KayJay
Go to solution Solved by KayJay,

Hi Guys,

So I've noticed that some of my collection information isn't being pulled from the movie db site. The site looks like it doesn't work anymore so i was just wondering if any of you know a solution? Also there is only one link that you can put in the settings for collections to pull the data where as individual movies you can add three links from three different sources. Can that be changed?

post-2867-0-40220800-1484500200_thumb.jpg

post-2867-0-35819300-1484500201_thumb.jpg

Haw, your IP is over limit. You need to now wait (for a period of time, maybe an hour, maybe a day?) for your IP to be able to download images again. You should not hammer certain providers.

Edited by speechles

Ah, good catch.

That is why we now load images on demand by default.  There is no reason to keep hammering these guys (who offer free data) for tens of thousands of images before they even need to be viewed :).

Thanks for the replies. I've waited for 24 hours and still not seeing any images on themoviedb.org? Just to be clear I've not changed any settings it's just not pulling the images when i click on the link to open the web page and all the meta data for that collection has not been downloaded.

Not sure what to do to help you further but, clearly, this is an issue outside of the Emby system.  Something, either on your end or theirs, is blocking your ability to get images from tmdb.

Happy2Play

Have you tried a different browser or clearing your browser cache?

• Solution

Hi guys, just to let you know it was an extension on Google Chrome called 'Privacy Badger' that was blocking the images. Whitelisted the site and now everything is working, thanks for the help people!

• Like 1