Live channels/guide now gone

bishoph
Go to solution Solved by bishoph,

Hi,

In both the Roku app (version 2.25) and web login through Chrome, my NextPVR live channels no longer appear and there is no guide data.  It has worked as it should for several years, and I can't think of any recent PC changes that might have caused this other than just before this started happening, I had to reboot the computer during a live recording so maybe that did something.

On the Roku app, I get a "Section Empty  This section doesn't contain any items" and on login through Chrome, just a blank screen if I click on "Channels" to the right of Suggestions and Guide.

I've tried restarting the NPVR recording service, restarting the Emby Server, reinstalling the NextPVR plugin in Emby..and nothing changes.  I am still able to use the desktop client and web login for NextPVR via iOs etc and watch live/see the guide as usual, so it doesn't appear to be anything wrong there.

Here are my logs and some screenshots..any thoughts?

Thanks!

web.log

server-63620027670.txt

NRecord.log

NPVR.log

post-3958-0-40309000-1484451342_thumb.jpg

Hi bishoph, try running the Refresh Guide scheduled task in the Emby Server dashboard. Let us know if this helps. thanks !

• Solution

Thanks Luke..I've actually taken it a couple steps further b/c I had all kinds of issues, my scan library and clean database tasks were error-ing out b/c of what appeared to be corrupt databases, so I deleted those to make Emby create new - and had NextPVR create a new EPG and did let a refresh guide run its course in Emby (I had no idea it could take so long - mine was just staying stuck at 0.0% but I realize looking at server logs it was actually just working through all the live channels I have)..

Bottom line is - I think I'm good now.  Looking forward to the official public release of the Roku updated app!

• Like 1