BlurN — Blu-Ray Release Notifications

mutu310

MindBullet

Where can I find the blurN logs afterwards Happy? They're not in the default Emby log path right?

I did already alter the default settings. Also I interpreted "Maximum age in days" like the earliest date to fetch cinema releases from, so I've put that to 2190. I've put the minimum ImDb votes to 200 and the minimum rating to 6.0, still the same outcome tho

Happy2Play

Where can I find the blurN logs afterwards Happy? They're not in the default Emby log path right?

I did already alter the default settings. Also I interpreted "Maximum age in days" like the earliest date to fetch cinema releases from, so I've put that to 2190. I've put the minimum ImDb votes to 200 and the minimum rating to 6.0, still the same outcome tho

It writes to the embyserver log.

Looking at the log that would be correct.

example

2019-05-04 14:58:57.413 Debug Plugin: [BlurN] xxxxxxxxxx was released on 1988-11-04 which is older than the setting of 730 days, skipped.
Edited by Happy2Play

MindBullet

It writes to the embyserver log.

Looking at the log that would be correct.

example

2019-05-04 14:58:57.413 Debug Plugin: [BlurN] xxxxxxxxxx was released on 1988-11-04 which is older than the setting of 730 days, skipped.

I see. So that's good, but it's not an answer why it's still only showing 2 movies then, is it? 

Oh cool! Now I have 3 movies total :D

Edited by MindBullet

MindBullet

As far as I understand this plug-in it's supposed to show all the cinema movies which apply to my filters for the last x days. Hard to believe that this should be only 3 :D

Happy2Play

Well it is still going to limited to the information available.  ie the rss feed.

MindBullet

Well it is still going to limited to the information available.  ie the rss feed.

Oh well okay! Well this is sort of uncool then, but I finally got an image of this plug-in. Thank you for clarification @@Happy2Play

Edited by MindBullet

mutu310

@@BillOatman @@MindBullet the main aim of this plugin is to provide notification upon BluRay release. It looks at an RSS feed (as explained above) and looks at the latest releases and will notify + add to channel all those in the feed which satisfy the set of filters you chose. When new movies are released on BluRay, you will get new notifications. I am not hosting some movie database myself where I can give you a movie released, say, 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
jachin99

I added this and gave it a few days but I'm not seeing any content under blurn. I enabled every genre as well. I'm on the current release version of emby. Is there something I could be doing wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

I added this and gave it a few days but I'm not seeing any content under blurn. I enabled every genre as well. I'm on the current release version of emby. Is there something I could be doing wrong?

Same here but when I go into settings all the check boxes which say should be ticked by default are un-ticked. Also all the time I am in the settings page I have the spinning coloured circle eg wait or still loading? If I tick all the relevant check boxes and hit save and then go back into settings they are all unticked again  :(  

mutu310

@@Luke can you help me debug please? Something changed in Emby that broke everything, from the UI to the actual operations of adding to channel.

mutu310

Server log?

Nothing of relevance. JS error in UI and no errors re channel insertion. It's just empty, as if the population is not working at all. It's reproducible on a fresh install too.

• 2 weeks later...

Any further update for this plugin?  :huh: As it didn't work I have uninstalled it so I have to keep checking the version no. in the plugin catalogue to check for updates.

mutu310

Your javascript code isn't supported anymore:

5e1600b43db04_console_error.png

You'll just have to adopt this one: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/DVBViewerTVPlugin/commit/32db5191fe889ad0307decc2914fdb6f28970ce6

I'll fix that but there's problems in the server side code too. There's three separate tasks and it seems none of them is still working.

pünktchen

I'll fix that but there's problems in the server side code too. There's three separate tasks and it seems none of them is still working.

What kind of tasks?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Lighthammer

@@Lighthammer

I've had this plugin installed FOREVER and I finally went back and tinkered with the settings to figure out why it doesn't work.

Nothing looks out of place.

Here are screen shots:
5e48449d30209_BlurN1.png

And here's the configuration:
5e4845681815c_BlurN3.png

The top part looks corrupted because, as you can see, it continues to "spin" trying to load. I've been able to set all the settings before but they never hold. Its always reset when I go back to configure it again.

The addon is acting like its either corrupt or looking for something.

Is there something I am missing or is this in fact a broken plugin?

• 3 weeks later...

Do we assume that this plugin is now dead/not fixable? If so should it not be removed from the plugin catalogue?  :(