Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.TypeLoadException: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.SourceType' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.6.0.79, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
	   at MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN.BlurNChannel.GetItems(Boolean inChannel, InternalChannelItemQuery query, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
	   at MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN.BlurNChannel.GetItems(Boolean inChannel, InternalChannelItemQuery query, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN.BlurNChannel.GetChannelItems(InternalChannelItemQuery query, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItems(IChannel channel, User user, String externalFolderId, Nullable`1 sortField, Boolean sortDescending, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItemsInternal(InternalItemsQuery query, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.RefreshLatestChannelItems(IChannel channel, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetLatestChannelItemsInternal(InternalItemsQuery query, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
	   at MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN.BlurNChannel.GetChannelItems(InternalChannelItemQuery query, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItems(IChannel channel, User user, String externalFolderId, Nullable`1 sortField, Boolean sortDescending, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetChannelItemsInternal(InternalItemsQuery query, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.RefreshLatestChannelItems(IChannel channel, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Channels.ChannelManager.GetLatestChannelItemsInternal(InternalItemsQuery query, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

• 2 weeks later...
mutu310

compatibility update needed

2018-12-18 09:44:52.838 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.6.0.79
	Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.TypeLoadException: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.SourceType' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.6.0.79, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
	Source: MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

@@Luke, SourceTypes doesn't exist anymore since updating the NuGet package to 3.6.0.78-beta. What should I use instead?

• 2 weeks later...

In the core I was able to fix a lot of bugs by not checking sourcetype anymore and treating everything as generically as possible. By the time I was done sourcetype wasn't needed anymore. I suggest you do the same, sorry l although if that's not possible let me know and I'll give you something else.

mutu310

In the core I was able to fix a lot of bugs by not checking sourcetype anymore and treating everything as generically as possible. By the time I was done sourcetype wasn't needed anymore. I suggest you do the same, sorry l although if that's not possible let me know and I'll give you something else.

I think SourceType is quite essential to use, otherwise it breaks BlurN and other similar add-ons. It's important to differentiate between content that exists in BlurN, or in the Trailers channel, with content that exists physically and can be played. I use SourceType in more than one place...

• Like 1

For now you can do item.GetTopParent() is Channel, to differentiate from channel and library content.

mutu310

For now you can do item.GetTopParent() is Channel, to differentiate from channel and library content.

I'll try. And what should I target as the minimum server version?

mutu310

I'll try. And what should I target as the minimum server version?

For now I targeted 3.6.0.42

@@Happy2Play, can you please confirm everything's still working properly with the newly released 2.0.2.7? It's just a compatibility update.

Edited by mutu310

Happy2Play

For now I targeted 3.4.1.22

@@Happy2Play, can you please confirm everything's still working properly with the newly released 2.0.2.7? It's just a compatibility update.

Everything appears to be working again in beta 4.0.0.1.

• Like 1

mutu310

By mistake I had a low minimum server version for Emby when I released BlurN 2.0.2.7. The result is that some users who were on BlurN 2.0.2.3 may have updated to version 2.0.2.7, which is probably not compatible with their Emby Server. If you are having issues, please manually downgrade back to the highest version available for you (probably 2.0.2.3)

• 2 weeks later...
mutu310

Is anyone still getting BlurN listings in the home page as 'Latest BlurN'?

@@Luke, how do I fix this please?

It should show, no?

5c4ad1d093cff_blurn.png

Happy2Play

Yes, only tested on beta server 4.1.0.2

5c4ad47a91661_blurn.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

• 3 months later...
MindBullet

Hey Dev people! 

Don't mean to drop in like a bomb on that dev-sit-in, but I just wanted to know whether this plug-in is still being worked on or if I'm just too blind/dumb to make a benefit out of this? I just installed it on my windows Emby server and actually don't know how to trigger it, as scheduled tasks for BlurN didn't do anything. I also refreshed media, scanned for media and searched for missing media from this channel's home screen entry, but it only found 2 movies.

I think it's supposed to be more right? Just wanted to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong haha. Any advise will be greatly appreciated :)

EDIT: Also if I'm trying to play one of these 2 movies it's giving me a playback error :( I'm on Emby Windows Server 4.1.1.0 btw. And I already got the nature of this plug in, as the issue with the play button was already addressed in the known problems section of the OP. Got it. Still I think it should be more than 2 movies, shouldn't it? 

Edited by MindBullet

BillOatman

I just tried it after rebuilding and manually telling it to refresh and I don't get anything displaying either.

MindBullet

Try the "Refresh internet channels" task.

I already did several times. Didn't do anything for me.

Happy2Play

Hey Dev people! 

Don't mean to drop in like a bomb on that dev-sit-in, but I just wanted to know whether this plug-in is still being worked on or if I'm just too blind/dumb to make a benefit out of this? I just installed it on my windows Emby server and actually don't know how to trigger it, as scheduled tasks for BlurN didn't do anything. I also refreshed media, scanned for media and searched for missing media from this channel's home screen entry, but it only found 2 movies.

I think it's supposed to be more right? Just wanted to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong haha. Any advise will be greatly appreciated :)

EDIT: Also if I'm trying to play one of these 2 movies it's giving me a playback error :( I'm on Emby Windows Server 4.1.1.0 btw. And I already got the nature of this plug in, as the issue with the play button was already addressed in the known problems section of the OP. Got it. Still I think it should be more than 2 movies, shouldn't it?

What two movies are you seeing?  But I am pretty sure from a new install of the plugin this is normal.  As it is looking at a Release date and maintains that item for how ever long you have "MAXIMUM AGE IN DAYS" set to before removing. Don't know the Release date threshold though. Also what are your plug settings as they restrict what the plugin will show.

MindBullet

What two movies are you seeing?  But I am pretty sure from a new install of the plugin this is normal.  As it is looking at a Release date and maintains that item for how ever long you have "MAXIMUM AGE IN DAYS" set to before removing. Don't know the Release date threshold though. Also what are your plug settings as they restrict what the plugin will show.

I can't remember which 2 movies they were, as I already deleted it after assuming that this is not how it should work. I will reinstall it now then, but I had everything on the default settings, when it was installed (Like all genres and no exceptions at all). I'd be so glad if you could help me on that one, as I think this plug-in is pretty cool :)

Edited by MindBullet

MindBullet

The 2 movies I still can only see are "Arctic (2018)" and "Dragged across concrete (2019)"

Happy2Play

I can't remember which 2 movies they were, as I already deleted it after assuming that this is not how it should work. I will reinstall it now then, but I had everything on the default settings, when it was installed (Like all genres and no exceptions at all). I'd be so glad if you could help me on that one, as I think this plug-in is pretty cool :)

I just installed on a test system and had 2 item with default setting as you are limited to a IMDB score of 6.8 or higher and 1000 votes or more.

And they were the same 2 movie

Go into the plugin settings and enable debug logging and you will see the list queried from "http://www.blu-ray.com/rss/newreleasesfeed.xml"and reasons for items not returned.

• Like 1