BlurN — Blu-Ray Release Notifications

mutu310

chjohans

Correction: BlurN *will* lose it's content if I uncheck "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN, verified this on 3 server installations. So I can't configure this the way I would like it.

mutu310

Correction: BlurN *will* lose it's content if I uncheck "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN, verified this on 3 server installations. So I can't configure this the way I would like it.

@@Luke is there a solution please?

chjohans

I don't quite follow, if you uncheck the box, the items will be gone from the home screen right?

Yup, gone from the home screen but totally gone from BlurN too. The latter is not supposed to happen I assume. You might have to wait a bit for it to be gone, but this consistently happens on 3 servers I tested this on.

Edited by chjohans

chjohans

If  "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN is checked all is normal and BlurN works as expected.

But if I uncheck that option, because I don't really want the "Latest BlurN" on my homescreen, the BlurN folder has no content when opened. 

mutu310

If "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN is checked all is normal and BlurN works as expected.

But if I uncheck that option, because I don't really want the "Latest BlurN" on my homescreen, the BlurN folder has no content when opened.

By the way, I cannot replicate this issue that is why I have not been able to assist. Can anyone else please try and replicate and report success / failure? Edited by mutu310

chjohans

This behaviour is consistent on my 3 servers. If I uncheck "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN it might work once or twice, but after (tops) a few minutes BlurN will be empty until I check that option again.

mutu310

150 users today and still two hours left in the day (my timezone of course) :) Thanks for trusting BlurN!

mutu310

This behaviour is consistent on my 3 servers. If I uncheck "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN it might work once or twice, but after (tops) a few minutes BlurN will be empty until I check that option again.

@@Luke?

I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but please try the 3.3.1 release. Thanks.

chjohans

I installed the 3.3.1 release (not the 3.3.1.1 beta) and the issue seems to be resolved, thanks.

• Like 1

mutu310

Version 2.0.1.9 released:

- Fixed issue where sometimes releases were being skipped

chjohans

I installed the 3.3.1 release (not the 3.3.1.1 beta) and the issue seems to be resolved, thanks.

I spoke too soon, the issue is back. But tired of this so will just keep "Allow items to appear on my home screen from:" for BlurN checked as a workaround.

mutu310

I spoke too soon, the issue is back. But tired of this so will just keep "Allow items to appear on my home screen from:" for BlurN checked as a workaround.

Then @@Luke still needs to look into this as it may be affecting other users. Just curious, how many latest items are you seeing? On my testing Windows installation, I am seeing multiple latest BlurN items, but on my Synology installation I only get the last item added... just the one.

chjohans

You mean the number of "latest BlurN" on the home screen? I see 16 items in total, it's scrollable, this is in the web client. My BlurN contains only 19 items. I see the same thing on both my servers.

mutu310

Version 2.0.2.1 released:

- Fixed bug that was re-adding movies that were removed due to them being played by all users, only to remove them again and re-add them again in an infinite loop.

mutu310

You mean the number of "latest BlurN" on the home screen? I see 16 items in total, it's scrollable, this is in the web client. My BlurN contains only 19 items. I see the same thing on both my servers.

@@Luke why is this the case for chjohans and also on my test Windows Emby Server but not the case on my production Emby Server running on Synology? The latter only shows me one item in the "Latest BlurN". Both are 3.3.1.0

Windows Emby Server in French as I was testing a new feature for getting metadata in the Emby Server language:

5a9edb6dbcd07_blurn1.jpg

Synology Emby Server, shows only 1 Latest BlurN item at a time:

5a9edb9a11bff_blurn2.jpg

Edited by mutu310

• 3 weeks later...
chjohans

BlruN is again empty for me. What I did was this:

- Removed all my libraries (to solve another problem)

- Re-added all my libraries and ran a library scan

- Reset the BlurN database

All my libraries are fine and my content are back. But BlurN is again empty. And this is both with and without checking "Allow items to appear on my home screen from:".

Running server 3.3.1.0 on Windows 10.

Attaching the blurn-specific files from plugins\configurations, take note of the empty ones.

Edited by chjohans

BlruN is again empty for me. What I did was this:

- Removed all my libraries (to solve another problem)

- Re-added all my libraries and ran a library scan

- Reset the BlurN database

All my libraries are fine and my content are back. But BlurN is again empty. And this is both with and without checking "Allow items to appear on my home screen from:".

Running server 3.3.1.0 on Windows 10.

I'm sure there is a core issue i just haven't had a chance to trace it down yet. Thanks.