BlurN — Blu-Ray Release Notifications

mutu310

mutu310

BlurN does not show up as a folder under "My Media" with the latest server (3.3.0.0), I saw the same with the two latest beta versions of the server. I did get a notification about a new movie though, but BlurN is still not showing.

Maybe it needs to be updated to support the newest server?

I have the same problem now that I upgraded. @@Luke is this a bug from Emby Server or is there something I can do to rectify this issue?

chjohans

I did report this problem in the "constantly syncing" thread here: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/55661-keeps-syncing-and-synching/?p=546954

I saw two problems in the beta, and both were reported in the thread above:

1) BlurN not showing

2) The scheduled task "Refresh channels" were consistently failing

Both problems were in all the betas since 3.2.70.16 and both bugs seems to still be present in release version 3.3.0.0

Server log attached

server-63655209510.txt

@@mutu310, try just updating nuget and releasing a new version compiled against that. if there's still an issue after that we can go from there. thanks.

mutu310

@@mutu310, try just updating nuget and releasing a new version compiled against that. if there's still an issue after that we can go from there. thanks.

@@Luke I just did and I'm currently in an advanced swearing stage :)

3 errors (which I don't know how I should fix):

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IIndexableChannel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN(netstandard1.3) C:\Users\user\Source\Repos\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\BlurNChannel.cs 26 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'InternalAllChannelMediaQuery' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN(netstandard1.3) C:\Users\user\Source\Repos\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\BlurNChannel.cs 395 Active

Error CS0117 'ChannelItemInfo' does not contain a definition for 'IsInfiniteStream' MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN(netstandard1.3) C:\Users\user\Source\Repos\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\BlurNChannel.cs 310 Active

Why do you keep removing interfaces and classes? And they're not even marked as obsolete for a while to help developers know about them? A new Nuget version comes out and suddenly plugin code that was working perfectly fine stops working. It's ridiculous.

Edited by mutu310

@@Luke I just did and I'm currently in an advanced swearing stage :)

3 errors (which I don't know how I should fix):

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IIndexableChannel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN(netstandard1.3) C:\Users\user\Source\Repos\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\BlurNChannel.cs 26 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'InternalAllChannelMediaQuery' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN(netstandard1.3) C:\Users\user\Source\Repos\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\BlurNChannel.cs 395 Active

Error CS0117 'ChannelItemInfo' does not contain a definition for 'IsInfiniteStream' MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN(netstandard1.3) C:\Users\user\Source\Repos\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN\BlurNChannel.cs 310 Active

1 - remove the interface from the class

2 - remove the entire method that is using that

3 - don't set that property anymore

mutu310

1 - remove the interface from the class

2 - remove the entire method that is using that

3 - don't set that property anymore

Code is at https://github.com/MarkCiliaVincenti/MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN/blob/master/MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN/BlurNChannel.cs

What are the implications of commenting out that method as you specify in problem #2? It's clearly being used.

mutu310

Installed this release but BlurN is still consistently showing up empty for me.

Try upgrading to 2.0.1.4 which hopefully fixes this issue.

mutu310

Still empty for me. Installed, restarted the server and ran the scheduled tasks just in case.

Can you go to your plugins/configurations folder and let me know what you have in the file MediaBrowser.Channels.BlurN.Data.json please?

mutu310

Version 2.0.1.5 released:

- Switched IMDb links to use HTTPS
- Update channel refresh count
- Updated progress reporting

chjohans

Sorry I was busy so didn't see your messages. Will try the new release, if it still has problems I'll respond with what you asked for. :)

chjohans

Still empty for me. Attaching the BlurN related files I found in that config directory above. I'll be quite busy the new 2 hours but after that I can test this and assist in any way I can. Had to zip the files because this forum wouldn't let me attach a json file.

blurn.zip

mutu310

Still empty for me. Attaching the BlurN related files I found in that config directory above. I'll be quite busy the new 2 hours but after that I can test this and assist in any way I can. Had to zip the files because this forum wouldn't let me attach a json file.

A bit of a silly request, but could you kindly check that you do NOT have any channel filters on inside the channel? Does anything show up under "Latest BlurN" in the home screen?

Edited by mutu310

chjohans

I have no filters active, that would also have shown an exclamation mark on my screen. Since I've disabled "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN I do not have any "Latest BlurN" node at all. But I got it to work again, this is how:

I *checked* "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN. Now this should not affect the contents of the BlurN folder, only what what appears under "latest BlurN". But when I checked this I got content under "Latest BlurN" *and* also in the BlurN folder. I unchecked this again as I don't want the "Latest BlurN" content on my desktop, but now the BlurN folder still has content.

So there is a small bug somewhere that is causing this, but I got the content back just by enabling and then disabling "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN.

Thanks for your kind help with this! :)

mutu310

I have no filters active, that would also have shown an exclamation mark on my screen. Since I've disabled "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN I do not have any "Latest BlurN" node at all. But I got it to work again, this is how:

I *checked* "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN. Now this should not affect the contents of the BlurN folder, only what what appears under "latest BlurN". But when I checked this I got content under "Latest BlurN" *and* also in the BlurN folder. I unchecked this again as I don't want the "Latest BlurN" content on my desktop, but now the BlurN folder still has content.

So there is a small bug somewhere that is causing this, but I got the content back just by enabling and then disabling "Allow items to appear on my home screen from" for BlurN.

Thanks for your kind help with this! :)

@@Luke please take note.

mutu310

Version 2.0.1.6 released:

- Added new feature to get metadata and poster images in Emby Server interface language. This is enabled by default. If you wish to disable this feature, please uncheck the new option from the BlurN plugin configuration.