Emby Server - MCM functionality and additional filename tags

schmitty

schmitty

Hi,

I would like to see some additional functionality added, either directly to the server, or via plugin. I use Media Center Master for scraping and downloading tv torrents and nzb, and would really like to see this added, as MCM is becoming a pain to use, due to it's often slow response. i am currently looking into purchasing a Synology NAS, and when I finally do, I want to retire my sever altogether. Unfortunately though, I won't be able to, as I will still need it just to run MCM. 

Also, additional filename conventions need to be added to the server.

Currently TV shows are using the following format:

\\SERVER\TV\T, T (YEAR)\T, T (Y).VCO-ACO.VSO-QA.ext

And Movies:

\\SERVER\MOVIES\T, T (Y).VCO-ACO.VSO-QA\T, T (Y).VCO-ACO.VSO-QA.ext

The Movie path is so long because MCM does not allow seperate naming for the directorty  and filename, otherwise I would use

\\SERVER\MOVIES\T, T (Y)\T, T (Y).VCO-ACO.VSO-QA.ext

Unless there has been an update that I have missed, where the VSO (Video Source) and QA (Quality/Resolution) has been added, as I use MCM for the renaming for this reason, it would be good to have this added.

schmitty

Thanks for that Luke, I've set it up and it seems really good. Would you happen to know of a torrent client similar SABnzb?

Edited by schmitty

There are plenty of places on the internet where you can discover that.  Please don't discuss here.  Thanks.