Metadata EPG

Bernie V

Bernie V

My xmltv file is a a http link to a hosted file on the internet. There are some localized categories that are used used. In the Live TV xmltv settings I provided these categories for each type of program like discribed in the Emby docs. In the EPG everything is splitted up in the right type of program.

1) Only some movies get their metadata in Emby. Example: all the movies categorized with "film" don't get their metadata. (see attached file). Other movies with type "Actie" or "Komedie" are fetched with their metadata. I think not all the specified movie categories are looped to fetch their metadata.

2) What about series, shows, ...? Is there metadata provided for them?

post-90785-0-22349100-1483704451_thumb.png

post-90785-0-63669100-1483704915_thumb.png

It takes time to pull in that metadata. We use Tmdb. Best thing to do is just be patient and allow the guide refresh to run at it's regularly scheduled interval.

We do not currently use internet metadata for tv series in the guide, so that means you only see what exists in your guide data source.

Bernie V

OK, I will be patient, but it's very strange that the mtetadate of all movies with the same category (film) aren't fetched.

I'll keep you in touch ;) .

Bernie V

@Luke: Yes, you're right (again :) ). After some days the metadata of some movies is fetched. So I suppose the others will follow. Thx.