What is this QMONO thing

JERRY1

It is something that emby for qnap depends on. I apologize that there is no auto update but hopefully you are enjoying all of the other nice things we've been bringing you.

JERRY1

Everything is great on the emby side luke, just qnap at the moment have me :angry:

All the hard work well appreciated .

scouser1023

I think its awesome and very stable, but I am not finding anything outside of the box I need to do 50 hops to find a solution.  Kinda reminds me of windows server 2006 when it came out.  Simple and stable till you wanted to kick it around a bit or go outside of the wizards.  Actually I take that back comparing anything with windows server is probably a rather large insult, lol.

You seem to function on a programmer level and clearly you are at this all day long.  I have turned into a casual bystander with no programing experience.

PenkethBoy

to answer the second part of your question qmono is in the qnap app centre under developer tools - version 4.2.1 for me

Please be aware the latest version of Emby Server now requires 4.4.2 as minimum, although 4.6.2 is recommended.

JERRY1

Look how long emby 3.12 came out  qnap app still have the mono 4.1..have go into the forums

for latest mono..there app center never on the ball always behind

• 2 weeks later...
n.blair01

Could someone please provide a link to where to download the newest Qmono for Qnap that is not in the app store?  I have the Emby packages, but didn't see a place to download the newest Qmono, even on the Mono site.  Any help would be appreciated!

eric90066

I am using Emby in a Docker Container and that does automatic updates. For me it is much better than QPKG.

You sir, are a genius. Thanks!

Just did the same thing.  The emby app seems tons more stable in a docker.   In terms of resources, how much cpu and memory did you give it?

• 4 weeks later...