"seek bar" keeps popping up after live TV program reaches end of it's timeslot

JeremyFr79

JeremyFr79

Like the title says I was watching Live TV last night on my Nexus Player.  When a program would reach the end of it's time slot the seek bar would start to pop up and go away over and over at the bottom of the screen while the next program on that channel started.  At this point the only way to make it go away was to hit the home button and re-launch Emby.

This is on current Stable Server (3.1.2 I believe)  using ServerWMC as the TV backend.

This should happen once at the program change over.  I've never seen it happen repeatedly like that...

What version of the app?

JeremyFr79

This should happen once at the program change over.  I've never seen it happen repeatedly like that...

What version of the app?

I'm not home to check at the moment, I would assume it's whatever the newest stable release is, I did an update check on the app last night and it didn't find anything.  I can check and report back the exact version number this evening when I return home.

• 1 month later...
JeremyFr79

Still seeing this on Android TV app on an Asus Nexus Player.  When a program ends and the next one starts the status bar starts "flashing" at the bottom.  

I'm not sure what would be causing this as I can't reproduce it.  It comes up briefly, one time for me as the program changes.

What is your exact version number?

What Live TV provider are you using?

JeremyFr79

I'm using ServerWMC for LiveTV, android tv 1.3.19g.  It literally blinks insanely fast and I have to hit the back button on my remote repeatedly until I'm back at the guide or main Emby screen.  I've tried clearing cache'settings etc and nothing seems to remedy it.

I too see this happening

What else do you have in common with Jeremy...?  What live tv provider, etc?