MB Classic - Chocolate

lja
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Has a change been made in MB Classic/Chocolate which affects Music? When I click on Music, the Music by Genre list comes up. Before a list of Music showed. There is also the Music By Genre as selected in config. Is there a setting that should be changed? 

This situation does not occur with Movies which also have the Movies by Genre.

Thanks for any help.

Cheesegeezer

Has a change been made in MB Classic/Chocolate which affects Music? When I click on Music, the Music by Genre list comes up. Before a list of Music showed. There is also the Music By Genre as selected in config. Is there a setting that should be changed? 

This situation does not occur with Movies which also have the Movies by Genre.

Thanks for any help.

So you have a dedicated music collection folder? And you have also enabled music by genre? So you have 2 collection folders for music? Just trying to get my head round this.

On your music collection have you enabled genre indexing?

• Solution

Sounds like you indexed your music by genre and have "Remember Indexing" selected in the config page.

• Like 1

So you have a dedicated music collection folder? And you have also enabled music by genre? So you have 2 collection folders for music? Just trying to get my head round this.

On your music collection have you enabled genre indexing?

Thanks for your response. Dedicated and enabled music by genre: yes.  No to enabled genre indexing.

Sounds like you indexed your music by genre and have "Remember Indexing" selected in the config page.

Thanks ebr. That did it.